Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CyberArtist

Art byte in ireland and UK

Recommended Posts

If you search Ireland in this forum there are not a lot of references. It does not seem to be a very active Irish community here.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 4:03 AM, ArjenDesign said:

I haven't seen too many British people around, unfortunately. Since it's mostly an online thing, I always thought most of the community consisted of Americans. But I'm not too sure.

I think that most of the ABY community is from Africa and Southern Asia actually, and in general crypto communities are from all over the world, mainly non-US though. But it's kinda hard to note something like that as most people don't reveal their locations publicly, which is completely understandable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 1:18 AM, CyberArtist said:

Where are the majority of artists from

I'm not sure, but I think that in regards to the artists there is much more variation in the userbase, and they're more spread out across the globe. I guess it would be pretty interesting to see some statistics about that, although gathering it might take quite a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i m sure we have global Artbyte users and they are not all registered to the forum. just in the forum, we have members from russia,holland,germany,indonesie,Nigeria,Usa,British,egpyt,India,spain.france,belgium,vietnam etc.. but what i dont see yet S.korea people yet or Japan and this countrys we must somehow include them too. (that dosent mean this countrys not using artbyte but as member wise) but we will get there too ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2018 at 3:58 PM, Cahoot said:

I think that most of the ABY community is from Africa and Southern Asia actually, and in general crypto communities are from all over the world, mainly non-US though. But it's kinda hard to note something like that as most people don't reveal their locations publicly, which is completely understandable.

You understand it all but artists are all over the world therefore we need to give and create more and awareness and publicity for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sevko33 said:

i m sure we have global Artbyte users and they are not all registered to the forum. just in the forum, we have members from russia,holland,germany,indonesie,Nigeria,Usa,British,egpyt,India,spain.france,belgium,vietnam etc.. but what i dont see yet S.korea people yet or Japan and this countrys we must somehow include them too. (that dosent mean this countrys not using artbyte but as member wise) but we will get there too ;)

You might be surprised where people are from and have not disclosed publically. I think crypto tends to be whatever language the business runs primarily. I've seen telegram chat where they have language specific groups, but you don't see that for ArtByte, nor forum categories specifically for those that do not write in English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

You might be surprised where people are from and have not disclosed publically. I think crypto tends to be whatever language the business runs primarily. I've seen telegram chat where they have language specific groups, but you don't see that for ArtByte, nor forum categories specifically for those that do not write in English.

some does some not:)(about location) and it dosent really matter but i think we have Artbyte users all over the world. and true some might not speak/write/read english. i would say lets integrate google translater to forum but it dosent work very well:D so no point. about language specific group could be a good idea maybe in time! and i think in a couple of years Artbyte will be known  much more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sevko33 said:

some does some not:)(about location) and it dosent really matter but i think we have Artbyte users all over the world. and true some might not speak/write/read english. i would say lets integrate google translater to forum but it dosent work very well:D so no point. about language specific group could be a good idea maybe in time! and i think in a couple of years Artbyte will be known  much more. 

I don't think that language specific groups make that much sense, unless like said the project is from a country where English is not spoken basically at all. Many Chinese and Russian projects have dual channels, and I think that for them it works perfectly. For ABY I wouldn't see the need for more than one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hj27 said:

This was already discussed some time ago.

 

Apparently Admins were interested but it was never moved...

 

thats why i said maybe in time. but i think Dev.team busy with wallet issue (online wallet) and been busy with new website. maybe when they have more time they might look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming the IP addresses that people are coming from is accurate, you could easily see with any analytic tool like Google Analytics what countries are visiting the forum. Then from there, you could make a very educated guess what non-English languages could be supported. You often have translators of a specific language being the online translator of official blog posts & documents (white paper, road map, etc). 

Strategically, any altcoin team is stretched thin. So, where you decide to focus your energy and how to apply your resources is key. We as members can help to some degree by initiating ourselves. I see tipping being one of the supported activities... but we, as a community, should think of tangible ways that we could move this coin forward. Local meetups are certainly a good way to get the word out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×