I'm just asking for Admin opinion.

In addition it would be really appreciated if something could create the stub. I have not done it before and I think it would be an important part (columns, templates, infobox...)

Feel free to create the page, that's how Wikipedia works. However make sure to have some actual substance there, because the community of Wikipedia is known to be pretty trigger-happy in removing content they deem not worthy of the platform. You could probably use some other crypto page as a template, and just replace the body text in it.

56 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

Feel free to create the page, that's how Wikipedia works. However make sure to have some actual substance there, because the community of Wikipedia is known to be pretty trigger-happy in removing content they deem not worthy of the platform. You could probably use some other crypto page as a template, and just replace the body text in it.

Yes anyone can do it but should anyone do it? someone maybe with good gramatica/language background should do it. that would be better. it should contain history of Aby and why its been created and how its work what is the target, dev. team roadmap/future plans where to trade where to contact link to webpage. i think thats why member Hj27 asking for help. maybe someone in the forum capable of such a job. 

you can go ahead and create one,  but make sure you put the website link of artbyte and actual substance like @Cahoot mentioned.  i believe it will help the publicity of artbyte. 

21 hours ago, Omotolacrown said:

What is going to be the benefit of creating page in Wikipedia to artbyte if I may ask?and if there is,you can create it as many have said

More widespread recognition. Sure it's not some magic bullet that will alone make much of a difference, but it won't hurt, and also for search engine optimization purposes links from Wikipedia are very sought after. And while you can create pages, a hastily created page will not stay up on Wikipedia for long.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:39 PM, Cahoot said:

However make sure to have some actual substance there, because the community of Wikipedia is known to be pretty trigger-happy in removing content they deem not worthy of the platform

Yes. This worries me. I think i will try to do something, but this has been my experience other times. Level was so high that you needed to devote hours and hours to match the quality requirements.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, Omotolacrown said:

What is going to be the benefit of creating page in Wikipedia to artbyte if I may ask?and if there is,you can create it as many have said

Search for something or a name of a notable figure on Google. Most of the time, Wikipedia page comes up. If aby can have a page, then more people get to know about the project. Even when someone search for art, there could be reference to aby page. 

17 hours ago, hj27 said:

Yes. This worries me. I think i will try to do something, but this has been my experience other times. Level was so high that you needed to devote hours and hours to match the quality requirements.

I don't think that all that much is really needed, and a whole lot can be gathered just from ABY website and the websites that mention it in the first place. Sure it'll take few hours to come up with, but there's no need to create some full-fledged, dozens of pages long content that covers everything out there. Just make sure that it's longer than few paragraphs and has relevant information in it.