Admin

The Winter Festivals on Twitter & Reddit end on March 31

The Winter Tipping Bonus Festivals on Twitter & Reddit end tomorrow, March 31, as of midnight US CST. So double bonus payments for the Winter Festival end at that time.

We will be taking a 2-4 week break, then we will start the Spring Festivals, and bonus payments will resume.

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

The Winter Tipping Bonus Festivals on Twitter & Reddit end tomorrow, March 31, as of midnight US CST. So double bonus payments for the Winter Festival end at that time.

We will be taking a 2-4 week break, then we will start the Spring Festivals, and bonus payments will resume.

Thanks for the update. Hope the festival will come back stronger and better. 

3 hours ago, artmart said:

oh no,am just joining the tipping program and its ending for now,hope it would be back as soon as you said,thanks for the update admin

Just get ready for the next one, you're not missing out on the magnificent even then! ;)

Great job with the event team, looking forward to what the future holds for ABY!

12 hours ago, trandoductin said:

It's all good i got bonus for them (I guess they just had to be done before endtime).

Thanks so much leighABY and ABYadmin..what a great freak'n bonus program.

Can't wait for the next season.... so exciting.

Glad to have you aboard. You seem really active on reddit and nice to see you involved with ArtBytes and tipping as well. You're truly an asset to reddit and ArtByte community.

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, trandoductin said:

Thanks!

It's the bonus program that got me tipping.  Before that i was just hoping to gain artbytes from posting images to r/art but that's less likely to happen.

It was good to see the tipping in reddit working. I never got twitter working correctly

On 3/30/2018 at 5:48 PM, Admin said:

I have been tipping on Reddit non stop this past days , did I lost this tips? 

You had to post on Reddit itself sir so all can see it . !