Sign in to follow this  
Cahoot

Low quality content

Lately I have started to notice lots of low quality content on the forums, and I was just wondering is there a moderation team handling the reported messages? I don't think that one or two word messages, in many case completely unrelated to... well, anything, really add to the conversation, and I wouldn't like to see these forums go down the drain with spam. I guess we'd need another purge like we had few months back?

@Admin

It has been over a week without any replies and the amount of spam seems to only pile up. Has the moderation team taken a vacation or why is nothing done n regards to the obvious spam rampant on the forums, or the fact that nobody reacts to the reports users send in? All this doesn't infill confidence at all...

We look at the forum once a day and review any complaints. Many spammers have been banned, anywhere from one week to permanently depending on how many warnings they have received.

That's great to hear! It seems that low quality content comes in pretty large waves, and I will keep on reporting all that because I really don't want this community to turn into something that wouldn't invite new people to join and share their content with us!