Admin

New ArtByte website going live today

14 hours ago, Admin said:

The opinions on the video background in the first panel have been mixed. Some found it distracting, some liked it. So we have found a less intense video that is hopefully less distracting. And has a long pause before it repeats, to allow users time to read the first panel and move on.

Let us know what you think.

http://artbyte.me

I must say it is much beter;). just one thing.. can we use dark shadows around the white letters? like that would be much readeable. like this dark3.JPG.9c6a25170738d5238d4a2b79d188a9a8.JPG 

20 hours ago, Admin said:

The opinions on the video background in the first panel have been mixed. Some found it distracting, some liked it. So we have found a less intense video that is hopefully less distracting. And has a long pause before it repeats, to allow users time to read the first panel and move on.

Let us know what you think.

http://artbyte.me

To me it's okay like that but I don't know of others 

12 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

the new websites looks great .. <3  I think the Artbyte team should have integrated an online art gallery where artists' can sell their artworks and accept payments by ABY ... this can attract more and more artists towards Blockchain,Crypto-currency & ArtByte

We are working on that now. See 2018 Roadmap. We call it "Free artist profiles"

anw    9

looks great. i didn't see the animation mentioned before but i like what i see on the home page. the text is a little hard to read sometimes because of the video, but i didn't find it that distracting

9 hours ago, anw said:

looks great. i didn't see the animation mentioned before but i like what i see on the home page. the text is a little hard to read sometimes because of the video, but i didn't find it that distracting

The animation is still there. Just that it has a long pause intermittently before it plays. The site looks great! 

On 3/28/2018 at 8:01 PM, Admin said:

The new ArtByte website is going live today. Just go the the same link: http://artbyte.me to see it.

Please give it a workout, test the links, check the text, give us your comments on this thread.

We plan to tweak the text based on the input of our users here. NOTE: The big Logo on the right side of the 1st panel will be replaced with an explainer video soon.

Nice one. 

Very much OK than the old one. 

Much friendly and more fluid. 

Well done 

On 4/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Admin said:

We are working on that now. See 2018 Roadmap. We call it "Free artist profiles"

This is one of the reason I continue to follow this project, the dev and his team are visionary, authentic and experience.