Vishal

Mining or trading which is best

Pretty pointless comparison, given how they're completely different things with different requirements. For grand majority of us trading is the way to go, because that only requires some start up capital and then you're good to go.

You really don't have an option unless you have free or cheap electricity, and decide to buy hardware to mine scrypt coins. Difficulty keeps creeping up for scrypt coins, although ABY has maintained a 2k-4k difficulty level. If you don't invest in ASIC hardware, your only other choice is to buy and hold ABY.

I mine with scrypt ASIC miner, seems to be quite profitable. I don’t think you see the big swings for ABY that you do with some other alt coins, so if you’re trading then ABY might not be the most profitable, IMHO. 

Mining and trading? Hmmm.... It takes a lot to mine but with little capital and adequate knowledge, you can start trading and build your money slowly. 

it depends on many factors: from the price of electricity, your financial capabilities. Trade requires special knowledge and a high level of understanding of the issue

1 hour ago, sujithputhranartist said:

Mining - Free Block Rewards all life :):) though a huge investment can be risky 

Any sort of block rewards won't really make much difference to be honest, because mining is only worth it if you can actually mine without them, so while they're nice for the blockchains that offer them, ultimately they are completely irrelevant for mining operations.

15 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

Mining - Free Block Rewards all life :):) though a huge investment can be risky 

You have operating costs. Electricity, maintenance, equipment fails...

On 5/22/2018 at 4:07 AM, hj27 said:

You have operating costs. Electricity, maintenance, equipment fails...

Exactly this. Small block rewards mean absolutely nothing in the big picture of a mining operation, as they can cover absolutely nothing. They're more just little gifts to people who mine in their bedrooms, which is more of a hobby than an actual, active investment strategy.