Luftbild-Kunst

How to earn free Artbytes?

Hallo Artbyte Community!

I have a question. Did i understand it right when i start to make new Topics andpost some pictures from me that i automatically get free artbytes? I opend an account my username is Luftbild-Kunst on the Artbyte Forum. Or wath i have to do to earn free Artbytes? Thank you for your help! 😀

Best regards Oli

My Wallet adress.

AbdQKZ8w826mJfsByhPv8vCf1AHmBtdPJ9

1 hour ago, benres said:

Hello, welcome to the artbyte forum, check out this subject folder and hopefully you will find some answers to your queries.

Thank you for your help. I read this befor i make an account here. But unhappenly it dosn't work by me at the moment.

7 hours ago, chuotcong said:

Can you share what happen with your account. Maybe I or some others can help.

Thank you all for you offer to help me! I ask an Admin. And i think he give me a good answere. Here is the answere.

"You need to use an online wallet or a downloaded wallet, not an exchange wallet. The bonuses are paid manually once or twice per week."

I think it takes a little bit time. But i also understand that it's important to create good content for the forum members. Thank you vety much to all!

Rehards Oli

I also have a question that i need to know.. i want to know if the rank rewards of this forum are automatic or are they needed to be asked once you achieve the rank ? I mean i think i qualify for a newbie bonus award but either i m missing something or is there some technical issues ?

4 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

I also have a question that i need to know.. i want to know if the rank rewards of this forum are automatic or are they needed to be asked once you achieve the rank ? I mean i think i qualify for a newbie bonus award but either i m missing something or is there some technical issues ?

after you create a introduction    message     and specify your number of a purse, and also add your purse number to information about yourself, bonuses will accrue to you automatically. but it can take some time

On 26/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, Luftbild-Kunst said:

Hallo Artbyte Community!

I have a question. Did i understand it right when i start to make new Topics andpost some pictures from me that i automatically get free artbytes? I opend an account my username is Luftbild-Kunst on the Artbyte Forum. Or wath i have to do to earn free Artbytes? Thank you for your help! 😀

Best regards Oli

My Wallet adress.

AbdQKZ8w826mJfsByhPv8vCf1AHmBtdPJ9

peoples here suggest you to earn free artbyte by posting in this forum,that was nice idea,and i will suggest you to try mine artbyte if you have familiar in cryptocurrency. have a good work mate :)

5 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

You don't need to request the payment yourself, but they're done manually by the ABY team so there will be a delay in the payout because of them checking that your content is worthwhile and otherwise meets the requirements.

Has anyone got some awards latelly? As much I can track, I did wait for a few weeks and on Mar 10th, I sent private message to admins related to my "missing" (not paid yet) award.

However, it is now the month from the message, or - almost two months from the day I fullfilles the requirements for my ABY award... It's not that I'm missing it, the price is low and I'm trying to buy something on Bittrex (did some on 81sat), but it would be nice to see award in my wallet :-)

8 minutes ago, spsbyter said:

Has anyone got some awards latelly? As much I can track, I did wait for a few weeks and on Mar 10th, I sent private message to admins related to my "missing" (not paid yet) award.

However, it is now the month from the message, or - almost two months from the day I fullfilles the requirements for my ABY award... It's not that I'm missing it, the price is low and I'm trying to buy something on Bittrex (did some on 81sat), but it would be nice to see award in my wallet :-)

Yes... The team may have been a bit busier but they still pay. At least I got paid. 

6 hours ago, spsbyter said:

it took bit longer but  they sent me rewards too.

12 hours ago, Gates said:

you are right, rewards for the rank will not last a long time, I've been waiting 2 months. Let's hope that it's just a matter of time

You might want to ping @Adminif it has been that long, it shouldn't take months for the payment to happen if you meet the criteria. I have recently reached Silver Patron myself and am waiting for the reward, but I'm sure that the team will get around to it in due time!

On 01.05.2018 at 9:40 AM, Cahoot said:

You might want to ping @Adminif it has been that long, it shouldn't take months for the payment to happen if you meet the criteria. I have recently reached Silver Patron myself and am waiting for the reward, but I'm sure that the team will get around to it in due time!

I wrote admin, the bonus was quickly transferred. as I explained, the delay was caused by the fact that the system again found a large number of multi-accounts

7 hours ago, Gates said:

I wrote admin, the bonus was quickly transferred. as I explained, the delay was caused by the fact that the system again found a large number of multi-accounts

That's good to hear! And yeah, they're working on clearing the payments now again while trying to squash out the cheaters, so hopefully I'll get my payment this week as well! Great going ABY team!