18 hours ago, Alex1998 said:

Litebit ✅✅

Litebit works great, I can vouch for them. Obviously since they're a broker the prices will be noticeably higher then the regular market rate, but until we get some actually working exchange with SEPA deposits (hopefully Binance soon!) there are not that many low cost options out there.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:49 PM, Cahoot said:

Litebit works great, I can vouch for them. Obviously since they're a broker the prices will be noticeably higher then the regular market rate, but until we get some actually working exchange with SEPA deposits (hopefully Binance soon!) there are not that many low cost options out there.

I learnt that bittrex.com want to add fiat deposit too. It's still at rumor level. That will be awesome if they can do that. With my card, I can easily buy any coin of my desire, and it will also reduce bitcoin dominance. 

19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

I learnt that bittrex.com want to add fiat deposit too. It's still at rumor level. That will be awesome if they can do that. With my card, I can easily buy any coin of my desire, and it will also reduce bitcoin dominance. 

Fiat is something many (well, all) would like to offer, but in many jurisdictions that would entail a lot of work and permits, and add to that how crypto in general is pretty unknown thing and how there are so many of them with very different use cases (and thus different requirements) it's not all that easy to offer across the board. Also banks are not really happy about it either, and we've seen many cases where the bank pulls their services, leaving exchanges and/or brokers on very thin ice.

But surely in the future things will get better!