Vishal

Right time to invest in crypto

You said this 1 hour ago.

2 hours ago, Artcreation said:

As for me this is the best time to invest because there is a fall at the market now and most of the coins now are under value

You said this 54 minutes ago in http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/5851-artbyte-hits-35000000-market-cap/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-28225

buying now is not the  best for now,so watch out for when there will a fall in crypto coins.

Quality content...

3 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Since nobody can predict the last deep. I think buying at this price is save but you don't have to buy with your life savings 

Correct. It is just to risky to invest your savings and money that you depend on... If you have some spare, check all what is out there (stocks, bonds, lottery ;-) and crypto).

If someone could predict or at all be so "strong" to sell around New Year and buy today, I would say it is great to reinvest all or just a part of that money. But if you plan to invest your first money in crypto right now, I wouldn't know what to tell you... I have some 10 GPUs mining and profits are much much lower than before... but, don't have anything else to do with GPUs... E.g. with 6 GPUs I could make more than 20 USD daily arround New Year (2017/2018), but now with 10 I'm arround 5-6 USD most... Hoping to find a coin that is profitable to mine and that has potential to grow higher than others... Gambling, almost. (Right now I'm just mining "solid" coins based on equihash algorithm, but with really low profit)

Would I buy 10 GPU or invest money right now direct in crypto? Probably not, or at least I would really invest money that I'm ready to forget about it for year or two... 

39 minutes ago, spsbyter said:

Correct. It is just to risky to invest your savings and money that you depend on... If you have some spare, check all what is out there (stocks, bonds, lottery ;-) and crypto).

Hopefully not lottery, as that's complete foolery :P

But yeah, it's good time to allocate some of your total investment portfolio to cryptocurrencies, as they will keep on growing in the upcoming years. Just don't go too overboard with them and hope to catch a lucky break, and instead go for projects that are actually doing something good. In general platform projects are those that should be able to stand the test of time.

5 hours ago, spsbyter said:

If someone could predict or at all be so "strong" to sell around New Year and buy today, I would say it is great to reinvest all or just a part of that money. But if you plan to invest your first money in crypto right now, I wouldn't know what to tell you... I have some 10 GPUs mining and profits are much much lower than before... but, don't have anything else to do with GPUs... E.g. with 6 GPUs I could make more than 20 USD daily arround New Year (2017/2018), but now with 10 I'm arround 5-6 USD most... Hoping to find a coin that is profitable to mine and that has potential to grow higher than others... Gambling, almost. (Right now I'm just mining "solid" coins based on equihash algorithm, but with really low profit)

Would I buy 10 GPU or invest money right now direct in crypto? Probably not, or at least I would really invest money that I'm ready to forget about it for year or two... 

If you hodl them you're saving for new highs.

4 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think the bull run 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃is coming and since no one can predict the deep so buying in batches is the best.

Are you suggesting that the capital should be divided?

On 25/03/2018 at 1:47 AM, Artcreation said:

As for me this is the best time to invest because there is a fall at the market now and most of the coins now are under value

Yes you are right most of big coins are under value its the best time to invest

9 hours ago, hj27 said:

Its a good technique. You buy periodically as market dips, so you average your investments.

This is the best strategy in a situation like this, you have buy in batches 

16 hours ago, dRealCrypto said:

Are you suggesting that the capital should be divided?

Yes, for cost averaging. Essentially the idea is that if you have e.g., $1000 to invest, split the purchases to 5-10 separate buys that are spread over few weeks. This way the likely ups and downs in the price will end up being smaller because you get to buy both lower and higher.

1 hour ago, hardartbest said:

my friend that introduce me to cryptocurrency said that i should buy at red signal and sell at green signal

good one, and say 10000 poeple just hodling that wouldnt give alot of value. i belive also being activly trading  that makes things interesting. trade volume is also important. buy sell buy more sell again that keeps it alive. just my opinion

On 3/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, Teis91 said:

The predictions are different, depending who you ask. Some say we're gonna bounce and others say we're gonna go deeper down.

Of course they are, because instead of "predictions" they are just guesses, generally fueled by emotion since those people are invested in the coins they say will shoot up. There is literally no way to start gauging any sort of future, so this is all effectively just a gamble.

On 3/24/2018 at 8:54 PM, Vishal said:

What do you think should we invest in crypto market at that time? As per me this is the right time because many good coins are very under value.

Anyone not stable emotionally will blame himself going into crypto. The reason is that nobody can say for sure the bottom of a coin. The best advice is to invest in a coin that you believe has a nice use case , doing that, you are sure your investment is safe even if the coin dump because it will bounce again.

21 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Of course they are, because instead of "predictions" they are just guesses, generally fueled by emotion since those people are invested in the coins they say will shoot up. There is literally no way to start gauging any sort of future, so this is all effectively just a gamble.

Excactly what I meant ;)

I do not think that professional traders have gathered here who can confidently say when to buy aby when not. Personally, I'm still watching the situation

18 hours ago, Gates said:

I do not think that professional traders have gathered here who can confidently say when to buy aby when not. Personally, I'm still watching the situation

No professional trader will ever tell you to buy this or that will 100 percent assurance that the trade will go north. All i can say is that we are in bear season, and depending on the strategy you adopt, its good if you buy a bit of your desired coin at this current level. We might see more down, but its certain we are very very close to the bottom.