Vishal

Crypto market is green again

5 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Like is typical for prayers, that will go unanswered :)

That kind of growth is completely unnatural, should go without saying, so expect the price to dump pretty soon again. I have just transferred money to LiteBit, and will wait until Monday or Tuesday before buying more crypto, unless the dump hits on weekend, and then I'll buy.

Totally agree. I'm not entering yet again into the market. Some alts are also growing, but just because of BTC pump. Someone is pulling the strings and I'm not interested in having any position now.

18 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Like is typical for prayers, that will go unanswered :)

That kind of growth is completely unnatural, should go without saying, so expect the price to dump pretty soon again. I have just transferred money to LiteBit, and will wait until Monday or Tuesday before buying more crypto, unless the dump hits on weekend, and then I'll buy.

u never know, and maybe u wont see this price levels anytime soon. i belive its taking off now so watch closely but again everyone should judge it forself. and when bitcoin droped almost 1000 usd day whynot gain that much in a day. with bitcoin it is possible and just normal. i belive bear is gone and bull is back. its just my opinion

Same way lots of people were caught unaware by the bear 🐻, I'm envisaging same here. The bulls are ready to catch lots people unaware. We are almost off the wood. 

5 hours ago, sevko33 said:

u never know, and maybe u wont see this price levels anytime soon. i belive its taking off now so watch closely but again everyone should judge it forself. and when bitcoin droped almost 1000 usd day whynot gain that much in a day. with bitcoin it is possible and just normal. i belive bear is gone and bull is back. its just my opinion

While both increase and decrease in value can happen with many people jumping in (FOMO), it never happens as instantly as within an hour if it's natural. I've read that this one should be exchanges liquidating BTC shorts, and even if it was, that's just manipulation in my eyes anyway. Now obviously I hope that this bear market was over, I'm down to like sixth of what my portfolio was during Christmas, but we shall see...

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

While both increase and decrease in value can happen with many people jumping in (FOMO), it never happens as instantly as within an hour if it's natural. I've read that this one should be exchanges liquidating BTC shorts, and even if it was, that's just manipulation in my eyes anyway. Now obviously I hope that this bear market was over, I'm down to like sixth of what my portfolio was during Christmas, but we shall see...

i know the feeling, for me its almost same but till u dont sell u didnt loose anything at all and when green if u dont sell u didnt earn anything too. its just when its green u feel beter than when its red. but as i said u dont loose anything till u sell in red or earn u sell when green. so must say patience is key and trade at the right time (i know can be tricky)

22 hours ago, sevko33 said:

i know the feeling, for me its almost same but till u dont sell u didnt loose anything at all and when green if u dont sell u didnt earn anything too. its just when its green u feel beter than when its red. but as i said u dont loose anything till u sell in red or earn u sell when green. so must say patience is key and trade at the right time (i know can be tricky)

You're not wrong, and while I also subscribe to the hold mentality, and won't be selling until I'm able to buy an apartment with crypto directly, the notion of "you haven't lost if you haven't sold" is a bit misleading, as while it's true that you haven't realized those losses, you still bear them on you. Sure in market such are we're in it's much easier to just ride it out, but there will be time when more and more projects become totally useless, just dying out slowly. In those cases you can only lose.

Crypto is full of proverbs that are wrong in a lot of cases. I have lost a lot of money during these months, but I managed to sell before the bottom. I have a better chance to have more gains that if I had just hodl to the bottom.

6 hours ago, Cahoot said:

You're not wrong, and while I also subscribe to the hold mentality, and won't be selling until I'm able to buy an apartment with crypto directly, the notion of "you haven't lost if you haven't sold" is a bit misleading, as while it's true that you haven't realized those losses, you still bear them on you. Sure in market such are we're in it's much easier to just ride it out, but there will be time when more and more projects become totally useless, just dying out slowly. In those cases you can only lose.

u have a point and i do agree ofcourse depends what u have, if u invest in something like will never rise and would slowly die than u should get out asap even with a lost beter than loosing all. wise one wouldnt buy all sort of coins do ur search than invest. look for solid coins and coins with some future purpose . and another advise when one of ur coins goes up quickly dont just watch it trade it :)

9 hours ago, sevko33 said:

u have a point and i do agree ofcourse depends what u have, if u invest in something like will never rise and would slowly die than u should get out asap even with a lost beter than loosing all. wise one wouldnt buy all sort of coins do ur search than invest. look for solid coins and coins with some future purpose . and another advise when one of ur coins goes up quickly dont just watch it trade it :)

This is why it's highly important for investors/traders to DYOR (Do Your Own Research) before buying any coin. Pls, you don't have to love a coin foolishly 

7 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I love green candles. Let there be green always 

:)

It would be great, but actually it's not feasible. It would not be a sustainable growth. Crypto must grow organically, without rushes, sustained by quality projects and increasing market awareness.

In addition red candles are good opportunities :)

35 minutes ago, sevko33 said:

well in this case neo has chance to recover and evant. it will. and we are all human and we can attach to things but foolishy attaching not good ofc .

Sincerely, there is no fast rule when it comes to investing in crypto. You just have to be dynamic. Before this year, I was indignant about holding tight to a coin I believe in but I have had to change a bit on this after series of hard lessons learnt. Crypto is a jungle. 

1 hour ago, Adedunmola said:

Sincerely, there is no fast rule when it comes to investing in crypto. You just have to be dynamic. Before this year, I was indignant about holding tight to a coin I believe in but I have had to change a bit on this after series of hard lessons learnt. Crypto is a jungle. 

Experince speaks, there is alot to learn esp. for new comers when i look back i made mistake here and there too. than wished done diffrently but than again u need to gain experince i said to myself i didnt know and made mistakes cant do much about it. lol just would have been beter before entering to crypto market should have done more study (not just read one article than jump in). 

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

People that are now "experts" in crypto learnt in 2014. We will be experts in 2020.

17 hours ago, hj27 said:

:)

It would be great, but actually it's not feasible. It would not be a sustainable growth. Crypto must grow organically, without rushes, sustained by quality projects and increasing market awareness.

In addition red candles are good opportunities :)

You're on point, crypto is never a ponzi scheme, so it's a process.

Red candles is an opportunity to buy more 

7 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

You're on point, crypto is never a ponzi scheme, so it's a process.

Red candles is an opportunity to buy more 

Crypto can be a ponzi, we've seen them exist and we will see in the future. Those two are not related, even though they can be intertwined. But clear scams without any elaborate ponzi-like schemes are far more common in crypto.