Vishal

Crypto market is green again

25 minutes ago, hj27 said:

"People" are talking about 4K$ - 5K$...

which people?and is it just feeling? atm btc is about 6500 usd. can it be 5k who knows but 4k unlikely. what do i think? i think it might go back to about 6k or not of even lower and it might also take off. it is really diffcult to make a prediction atm.  who is driving to price this low ssmells like fishy, making  price this low for big players when its low enough than some investers would jump in and we wont see this price level anymore. so u can think or say anything. honestly dont know anymore lol but hope soon this changes for good.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

Very possible, there's really nothing more to this situation as to just ride it out and see how everything goes. I guess it somewhat seems that we're plateauing again, so I might look into throwing a little money in, as last month I didn't put in much more than some little that I got from few online sales. Hopefully things start to get better soon!

i think every coin depends on bitcoin as per my thinking when bitcoin become stable only then altcoins will grow. So i think we should we should wait for stability of bitcoin price and hold our alt coins and only then we will be rewarded.

22 hours ago, Vishal said:

i think every coin depends on bitcoin as per my thinking when bitcoin become stable only then altcoins will grow. So i think we should we should wait for stability of bitcoin price and hold our alt coins and only then we will be rewarded.

Pretty much yes, as BTC/ is generally the main pair on exchanges. This is pretty unfortunate, but for the time being that's how it works, so you're right that without BTC going up, nothing else can really go up either.

What if I say that for btc to reach a new ATH it'll be imperative for us to go as low as 4k , then a wedge breakout at about 6k. We are very, very close to that. 

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

What if I say that for btc to reach a new ATH it'll be imperative for us to go as low as 4k , then a wedge breakout at about 6k. We are very, very close to that. 

Buff... 4K seems very low in my opinion, but we are not really that far.

12 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think every Altcoins should be trading directly against USD so that bitcoin dump will not have much effect on the entire market

I sure we shall get there. Although, this may not be in the overall interest of btc. 

1 hour ago, Adedunmola said:

I sure we shall get there. Although, this may not be in the overall interest of btc. 

*Btc is main assets, it just makes thing easier for exchange to have an assets. call it btc or another coin. in this case is btc is main asset.

*atm altcoins trading directly against usd too. its not just btc makes the price. otherwise altcoins would never gain value against to btc. 

*People buys altcoin with btc/litecoin/ether so its not just usd.

Try to more understand how the all crpyto market works, value comes not just people buying with usd also trading between coins as well. and even right now altcoin could gain value while btc stays same or loosing value if alot of poeple buys the certain coin.

my concl. whole market contected with eachother and still possible for an altcoin to gain value against Btc or any other coin. what is important? important is choosing the right coin  at right time thats all

btw i dont have any btc or even satoshies or btc wallet :-) bec it dosent matter. if u have litecoin/eth/lsk/aby etc.. when crpyto moves up u will have gain anyway 

16 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think every Altcoins should be trading directly against USD so that bitcoin dump will not have much effect on the entire market

Sure would be nice, but that's not really going to happen because of regulatory reasons. Now hopefully with major exchanges migrating to Europe we'd start to get easier fiat gateways at least in EUR to make purchasing altcoins (and BTC) even easier, but I don't think that even then they'd have fiat pairs for every single coin. The way I see it is that this would fragment the small market even more, and would offer no benefits.

6 hours ago, sevko33 said:

*Btc is main assets, it just makes thing easier for exchange to have an assets. call it btc or another coin. in this case is btc is main asset.

*atm altcoins trading directly against usd too. its not just btc makes the price. otherwise altcoins would never gain value against to btc. 

*People buys altcoin with btc/litecoin/ether so its not just usd.

Try to more understand how the all crpyto market works, value comes not just people buying with usd also trading between coins as well. and even right now altcoin could gain value while btc stays same or loosing value if alot of poeple buys the certain coin.

my concl. whole market contected with eachother and still possible for an altcoin to gain value against Btc or any other coin. what is important? important is choosing the right coin  at right time thats all

btw i dont have any btc or even satoshies or btc wallet :-) bec it dosent matter. if u have litecoin/eth/lsk/aby etc.. when crpyto moves up u will have gain anyway 

You are partly correct. Majority of exchange only have few altcoins trading pairs with usdt which is also crypto. Currently, lots of people buy btc in order to buy altcoin of their choice, even likes of litecoin and etherium are still subject to btc dominance. Once that dominance is broken, giving you access to buy coins directly with either your credit card or debit card (very difficult to happen), btc price will definitely be affected for sure. 

20 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

You are partly correct. Majority of exchange only have few altcoins trading pairs with usdt which is also crypto. Currently, lots of people buy btc in order to buy altcoin of their choice, even likes of litecoin and etherium are still subject to btc dominance. Once that dominance is broken, giving you access to buy coins directly with either your credit card or debit card (very difficult to happen), btc price will definitely be affected for sure. 

thats the case i know, maybe we lucky here having litebit bec i can buy 44 altcoins just with euro. but i must say litebit works with bittrex and bittrex with btc. yeap bitcoin is dominant crypto. and wont change anytime soon.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:25 PM, sevko33 said:

thats the case i know, maybe we lucky here having litebit bec i can buy 44 altcoins just with euro. but i must say litebit works with bittrex and bittrex with btc. yeap bitcoin is dominant crypto. and wont change anytime soon.

Bitcoin has the first mover advantage, but I feel that it doesn't really matter too much because there are so many other, better options out there even if they aren't as highly valued. t's good to remember that it's the percentages that matter in this game, not the actual value itself.

Related to this, rencently i have come across to Maxcoin (MAX). I find it really interesting. it uses SHA3, Schnorr signatures, Kimoto gravity weel.

It's from 2014 and initiall designed to compete to BTC because even nowadays is quite technology superior. However, of course,  as you say the price is really low compared to BTC and other coins.

4 hours ago, hj27 said:

Related to this, rencently i have come across to Maxcoin (MAX). I find it really interesting. it uses SHA3, Schnorr signatures, Kimoto gravity weel.

It's from 2014 and initiall designed to compete to BTC because even nowadays is quite technology superior. However, of course,  as you say the price is really low compared to BTC and other coins.

Because maxcoin = scamcoin so startcoin too (made by max keiser)pump and dump just google it.

On 25.03.2018 at 10:19 AM, Thinknow11 said:

I think everything will be clear in the next 2-3weeks. I love the green crypto wise

three weeks have passed, but there is no clarity. I think for the next few months we will be stuck in this position

7 minutes ago, Gates said:

three weeks have passed, but there is no clarity. I think for the next few months we will be stuck in this position

you might be right, it can take longer than we think. but it seems crypto at bottom price atm. holding strong at this level (no guarantes) when majority people also thinks its not going anymore down than buying more will start bec if this the bottom price than u can only gain with buying. i dont think before end of this month much will change. (or atleast couple weeks more)

1 hour ago, sevko33 said:

you might be right, it can take longer than we think. but it seems crypto at bottom price atm. holding strong at this level (no guarantes) when majority people also thinks its not going anymore down than buying more will start bec if this the bottom price than u can only gain with buying. i dont think before end of this month much will change. (or atleast couple weeks more)

the main thing is that now the fall has stopped. it seems that at this level there is good support and this gives a good hope for growth

11 minutes ago, Gates said:

the main thing is that now the fall has stopped. it seems that at this level there is good support and this gives a good hope for growth

Most of the altcoin have bottomed and with bittrex.com opening its door for new registrations. I think we are about to see altcoin flourishing. 

19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Most of the altcoin have bottomed and with bittrex.com opening its door for new registrations. I think we are about to see altcoin flourishing. 

wow! this is good news, I need to tell my friend, he has long wanted to register for bittrex, but because of the closure of the registration could not do this

22 hours ago, Gates said:

Do you know that Rome wasn't built in a day! The market is recovering gradually and presently it's far better than three weeks ago. 

20 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Bittrex open it door for new user is an opportunity to allow more crypto user around the globe to get involve but the new registration was paused again due to bombardment 

7 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Who saw that btc move.. 1kusd move in just one hour. It seems we are back to btc moves, altcoin dump style now. 

Yes I just witness it I pray for stability in market 

2 hours ago, Gmercy said:

Yes I just witness it I pray for stability in market 

Like is typical for prayers, that will go unanswered :)

That kind of growth is completely unnatural, should go without saying, so expect the price to dump pretty soon again. I have just transferred money to LiteBit, and will wait until Monday or Tuesday before buying more crypto, unless the dump hits on weekend, and then I'll buy.