Vishal

Crypto market is green again

4 hours ago, Vishal said:

Crypto market is again growing. What do you think  about this rise in market. Is this for a short time?

My best guess is that this one is the one... It will not be like December 2017, but I think from here we will grow.

Don't jinx it ;)

Hopefully the upward trend is here to stay now, and with the loosening policies in South Korea that could be the case. Then again we just need some quarterly China FUD and down we go again. But as long as you play the long game there's really no need to worry, and instead use those events to your advantage.

7 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Don't jinx it ;)

Hopefully the upward trend is here to stay now, and with the loosening policies in South Korea that could be the case. Then again we just need some quarterly China FUD and down we go again. But as long as you play the long game there's really no need to worry, and instead use those events to your advantage.

I'm hoping crypto is more global so one country's regulatory move doesn't affect the market as much. We are hopefully out of MtGox days when one exchange closing could cause immense ripple effects. I think there will be an upward move by the end of the year and ArtByte will go with it. It always has whenever the BTC goes up. 

16 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

I'm hoping crypto is more global so one country's regulatory move doesn't affect the market as much. We are hopefully out of MtGox days when one exchange closing could cause immense ripple effects. I think there will be an upward move by the end of the year and ArtByte will go with it. It always has whenever the BTC goes up. 

Depends on the exchange. Something like Cryptopia slowly dying off doesn't really matter, but if something like Binance was to disappear the whole market would be sent to turmoil. That said I think that now we've reached the point where people understand that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, and they'll keep on growing in the long term, so there's no incentive to just pack up Binance and run into the night as you're already making money hand over fist anyways. This will also help with the inevitable future hacks and financial losses, as they can recover from those easier.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:32 PM, Vishal said:

Crypto market is again growing. What do you think  about this rise in market. Is this for a short time?

I think we are back for good. The fud is gradually dying down. 

15 hours ago, Artcreation said:

What a great news, happy to hear that, so is good to have patient

Patience pays off in investing! However I see my stocks going down massively, so I wonder if this downtrend will affect cryptos positively or negatively? I guess if many would start to move their funds to crypto for safekeeping, then we could see noticeable rise in the total market cap in the near future.

9 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think everything will be clear in the next 2-3weeks. I love the green crypto wise

I agree with you. I thought it would be clearer by now.

On 3/24/2018 at 2:43 AM, Cahoot said:

Patience pays off in investing! However I see my stocks going down massively, so I wonder if this downtrend will affect cryptos positively or negatively? I guess if many would start to move their funds to crypto for safekeeping, then we could see noticeable rise in the total market cap in the near future.

Stock price could affect crypto. If there is a stock crash and someone has crypto, they may want to cash out of crypto to cover losses in stocks. It depends if someone needs money now or can ride it out.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:58 PM, AdamsEve said:

Stock price could affect crypto. If there is a stock crash and someone has crypto, they may want to cash out of crypto to cover losses in stocks. It depends if someone needs money now or can ride it out.

Very possible, there's really nothing more to this situation as to just ride it out and see how everything goes. I guess it somewhat seems that we're plateauing again, so I might look into throwing a little money in, as last month I didn't put in much more than some little that I got from few online sales. Hopefully things start to get better soon!

13 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

Very possible, there's really nothing more to this situation as to just ride it out and see how everything goes. I guess it somewhat seems that we're plateauing again, so I might look into throwing a little money in, as last month I didn't put in much more than some little that I got from few online sales. Hopefully things start to get better soon!

"People" are talking about 4K$ - 5K$...