@Adewuyi jeleel@adekunleart9 @janeify 

Please visit the link below and read the rules to know how you can qualify for the rank awards. Kindly read them carefully, and follow each rule.

Additionally, please know that we have a timeframe of 7-10 business days. If you have reached a certain rank today (with eligible number of days), you should receive the award within 7-10 business days.

Thanks!

If you meet all the requirements (time registered, amount of posts, quality of posts) then it's all just about waiting for the team to get to make the payment to you. This can take some extra time given how throwing free money around is not exactly the top of their priority list, but they will get to it for certain at some point!

I'm also waiting for Full Member reward for few weeks now... Since I already had some delays with reward previously, just waiting calmly :-)

Btw, anyone got reward in last 10-20 days?

3 hours ago, spsbyter said:

I'm also waiting for Full Member reward for few weeks now... Since I already had some delays with reward previously, just waiting calmly :-)

Btw, anyone got reward in last 10-20 days?

There is nothing to bother about in as much we do this for the fun and love we have for this project. Though there is nothing wrong to seek clarification as you have done for things that ain't clear to you. All the best. 

Again the same question, do not worry bonuses we all pay, administrators are now busy, I think. Still there was no time such, that bonuses for a rank did not pay

On 3/21/2018 at 8:55 AM, Cahoot said:

If you meet all the requirements (time registered, amount of posts, quality of posts) then it's all just about waiting for the team to get to make the payment to you. This can take some extra time given how throwing free money around is not exactly the top of their priority list, but they will get to it for certain at some point!

Thanks for the enlightenment.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:55 PM, Adedunmola said:

There is nothing to bother about in as much we do this for the fun and love we have for this project. Though there is nothing wrong to seek clarification as you have done for things that ain't clear to you. All the best. 

Thanks so much.