AdamsEve

Painting Murals on City owned utility boxes

2 hours ago, Artdeacon said:

Artbyte should consider sponsoring artist not only united state but all over the world

I think artbyte is open to that. All it requires is someone that will serve as linkage between this artists and artbyte foundation. For instance, you can partner with artbyte to organize an art exhibition in your country. 

Telecommunications company do that here in my country. They pick a house by the road side and assist them owner to paint it in the color of the company. I think aby can do this and if aby is ready for this I can speak with some house owner in my jurisdiction about this. 

Just now, Adedunmola said:

Telecommunications company do that here in my country. They pick a house by the road side and assist them owner to paint it in the color of the company. I think aby can do this and if aby is ready for this I can speak with some house owner in my jurisdiction about this. 

You are perfectly right and not just telecommunications company,cocacola and Pepsi also doing same thing

On 3/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, Artdeacon said:

Artbyte should consider sponsoring artist not only united state but all over the world

Yes I agreed with you. To be specific Nigeria as a country. Many company are doing so. Like Pepsi or coca cola

On 4/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, ArjenDesign said:

That's a great idea! Really brightens up the streets to have "mundane" objects turned into works of art. Great to see so many different styles, too! 

I concur with whereby a very building will refurbished becoming like a new one

Yes,I love this idea,telecommunications here in nigeria are doing the same thing and this has make them more popular,and with this,they are gaining the heart of a lot of people,artbyte should adopt this,there is a coin that do this here in my town,they go to schools and distribute pen with there logo on it to pupils