Vishal

Buy and sell artbytes

We can buy and sell art byte on one of famous exchane bittrex. I hope artbyte will b traded on many other exchanges.. i think holding art byte for more profit is best choice. How many are here who agree with me please comment

1 hour ago, Vishal said:

We can buy and sell art byte on one of famous exchane bittrex. I hope artbyte will b traded on many other exchanges.. i think holding art byte for more profit is best choice. How many are here who agree with me please comment

I agree just hodl. btw atm is again possible buy/sell artbyte on litebit.eu too. and hope shapeshift will be available to

2 hours ago, Vishal said:

i think artbyte is also on cryptopia exchange

8 hours ago, artmart said:

i think artbyte is also on cryptopia exchange

Yes, but with the recent credential leak of Cryptopia and their volumes just going down day by day it's only a matter of time when they close the shop completely. While Bittrex has large issues as well, so far they're the easiest place for many to buy and sell ABY. LiteBit is also a great service, but really only good for Europeans because they accept SEPA payments.

10 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Yes, but with the recent credential leak of Cryptopia and their volumes just going down day by day it's only a matter of time when they close the shop completely. While Bittrex has large issues as well, so far they're the easiest place for many to buy and sell ABY. LiteBit is also a great service, but really only good for Europeans because they accept SEPA payments.

thank you for this info,i never know about the leak stuff,should i move my coin there to bittrex?

42 minutes ago, Ocean d said:

Yes is ok

i think you are new here,you are suppose to go to introduction section and tell the member who you are or a few words about you and includes your wallet.this should be your first post or better read rules and regulations of the forum

On 3/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, Vishal said:

Artbyte is also traded on cryptopia as well. I believe more exchange will come with time. Best time to buy more aby and hold to lambo. 

49 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Artbyte is also traded on cryptopia as well. I believe more exchange will come with time. Best time to buy more aby and hold to lambo. 

You are right its the time to buy and hold

13 hours ago, artmart said:

thank you for this info,i never know about the leak stuff,should i move my coin there to bittrex?

I wouldn't move anything to Bittrex to be held there, that's a really dumb idea. Just get the desktop wallet and store your coins there, Bittrex is already holding all NEO ransom (not allowing withdrawals), so I wouldn't be surprised if they just took up one night and disappeared.

On 17/03/2018 at 4:19 PM, Vishal said:

Presently, it's tradable on on 3 different exchange, Artbyte is relatively undervalue at the moment and it means buy, buy, and buy. 

On 17/03/2018 at 4:19 PM, Vishal said:

Am with you, buying artbyte/holding it is a good thing to do at moment. Hold till lambo