Maybe we just don't allow ourselves to really look at art and take the time to understand why it is like it is.Β 

Welive in a fast moving world, where we can find almost every piece of art on your phone to look at it. We miss the excitement when seeing a piece in real life.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:00 PM, Thinknow11 said:

You don't have to follow my train πŸš„ of thought guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. However, moral decadence is very rampant and everyone is becoming his/her own master without adequate knowledge. In the past it takes more than a year to produce a film but today 10 films can be produced by only one artist in a year with similar stories line. Highly nonsensicalΒ 

And now you're equating moral degradation with increased production? Yeah, one of us has really lost the plot here... Wonder if we're even talking about the same thing?

I do not agree with the author, beautiful art or ugly, this is the grandfather of taste. Art is changed with society, its inventiveness, values and moral principles. If from your point of view art has become ugly, maybe this mankind has become so ...

You don't have to follow my train πŸš„ of thought guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. However, moral decadence is very rampant and everyone is becoming his/her own master without adequate knowledge. In the past it takes more than a year to produce a film but today 10 films can be produced by only one artist in a year with similar stories line. Highly nonsensicalΒ 

An example of really true art. From here moral decadence has been total...

cuevas_y_grutas_del_mundo_960473180_650x

Β 

On 17/03/2018 at 5:48 AM, sujithputhranartist said:

Β 

For two millennia, great artists set the standard for beauty. Now those standards are gone. Modern art is a competition between the ugly and the twisted; the most shocking wins. What happened? How did the beautiful come to be reviled and bad taste come to be celebrated? Renowned artist Robert Florczak explains the history and the mystery behind this change and how it can be stopped and even reversed.

your views on Modern art ??

modern art is a joke compared to the old school art, i prefer the artists of old and their arts to the present crop of artists

I think I will have to disagree on this. On the contrary, act for me has been so good and wonderful. More innovations are coming up and it's helping every one who are involve

On 3/27/2018 at 10:42 AM, leppyj said:

modern art is a joke compared to the old school art, i prefer the artists of old and their arts to the present crop of artists

Not all current stuff is bad, really, but I think that it's harder to manage to find anything when any Joe Schmoe can upload their stuff online for millions to see for free and without any barriers of any sorts. Now while I'm all for self-expression being unrestricted, some people could really benefit from a hefty dose of reality thrown directly at them.

On 29/03/2018 at 1:23 PM, Cahoot said:

Not all current stuff is bad, really, but I think that it's harder to manage to find anything when any Joe Schmoe can upload their stuff online for millions to see for free and without any barriers of any sorts. Now while I'm all for self-expression being unrestricted, some people could really benefit from a hefty dose of reality thrown directly at them.

i quite agree with you on the part of having a hefty dose if reality thrown at some of the artists.Β