Teis91

I'm reading this book right now...

Let's talk about literature in this topic! I'm reading 'Newcomer' from Lojze Kovacic (Slovenian writer) right now. It's about a boy who moves from Basel to Slovenia when WWII breaks out. I'm going to Slovenia this summer for holiday so I wanted to read something about it. What book are you reading right now or what tips do you have regarding literature? 

Currently reading Station Eleven from Emily st. John Mandel. 

A post-apocalyptic story about the survival of human culture & art. Very interesting and good read.

5 hours ago, Gates said:

I like science fiction, but I like Russian more. especially Sergey Lukyanenko, from American works the last thing I read is "American Gods"

Any advice from Lukyanenko? I'd like to try a different style.

13 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Let's talk about literature in this topic! I'm reading 'Newcomer' from Lojze Kovacic (Slovenian writer) right now. It's about a boy who moves from Basel to Slovenia when WWII breaks out. I'm going to Slovenia this summer for holiday so I wanted to read something about it. What book are you reading right now or what tips do you have regarding literature? 

Can I get the book you're reading online 

I'm no bad reader that while I might pick something up during transit, I never manage to finish anything up as I don't really read any literature at home. I got few dozens pages in of 1985 by George Orwell during my last flight, but just haven't managed to pick it up again. I think that part of the reason is that I just can't be bothered to pick up a PDF file unless I really have no other viable alternatives, and that's never an issue at home.

23 hours ago, Gates said:

what style do you prefer?

Science fiction is great; I really love it. But I don't know any Russian sf writer. I'd love to try Lukyanenko, if you have any advice of an specific book I'd appreciate it.

On 13.03.2018 at 11:15 PM, hj27 said:

Science fiction is great; I really love it. But I don't know any Russian sf writer. I'd love to try Lukyanenko, if you have any advice of an specific book I'd appreciate it.

my favorite book. "draft", as a very popular series "watch", I think they are in English

On 3/13/2018 at 9:08 PM, Adedunmola said:

I have lots of them, especially on technical analysis. You can pm me i you need one.

can you please send me some or you update the link where i can download it please.