Jump to content
BDS

Artbyte Credits

Recommended Posts

On 26/02/2018 at 12:38 PM, BDS said:

Hello All

I'm just wondering how long you can expect to wait for return messages from Aby support? I have sent two messages over a week with no response. What is the average wait time?

Also can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to get Aby credited to your wallet at each level? I haven't received anything since being a novice.

thanks for any advice🦋

I think you will need to spend a number of days before qualifying for rewards at any level irrespective of your rank and post count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hj27 said:

Remember also you have some daily limits.

Thanks very much.  Thanks to members I now understand how the system works🙂

 

1 hour ago, dRealCrypto said:

I think you will need to spend a number of days before qualifying for rewards at any level irrespective of your rank and post count

Thanks very much 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Coinbiz said:

Yes , he meant other crypto project. I think for the sake of focus, it will be better we keep the discussion solely on artbyte and every other thing that has to do with artist. 

Maybe it's an idea to create a subforum within the forum, so we can talk about other stuff than ABY there. So not only crypto, but sports, traveling etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 6:49 PM, Teis91 said:

Maybe it's an idea to create a subforum within the forum, so we can talk about other stuff than ABY there. So not only crypto, but sports, traveling etc.

This has been discussed before, and dismissed as pointless chit-chat. While I wouldn't personally be all that much against a subforum like that (with post count disabled for the obvious reasons), I understand that it would add the workload of the moderation team without it having any sort of benefit to the ABY community itself. If you wish to discuss stuff other than ABY, feel free to do that on other platforms, e.g., Reddit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

This has been discussed before, and dismissed as pointless chit-chat. While I wouldn't personally be all that much against a subforum like that (with post count disabled for the obvious reasons), I understand that it would add the workload of the moderation team without it having any sort of benefit to the ABY community itself. If you wish to discuss stuff other than ABY, feel free to do that on other platforms, e.g., Reddit.

I think there is no better way to put it than this. Art encompasses all field of life. There is virtually nothing people want to discuss here that can't be accommodated. It all depends on presentation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

This has been discussed before, and dismissed as pointless chit-chat. While I wouldn't personally be all that much against a subforum like that (with post count disabled for the obvious reasons), I understand that it would add the workload of the moderation team without it having any sort of benefit to the ABY community itself. If you wish to discuss stuff other than ABY, feel free to do that on other platforms, e.g., Reddit.

Hmm, good point. Than we'll just talk about the wonderful ABY here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nanahasseldoff said:

I was the second time getting a bonus rank, about a week after my rank changed and there is confirmation via email if the bonus has been sent in my wallet. now I'm waiting for the third hopefully not for long, a great team. I really like this forum. B)

 

Thanks for your feedback and response 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×