BDS

Artbyte Credits

Hello All

I'm just wondering how long you can expect to wait for return messages from Aby support? I have sent two messages over a week with no response. What is the average wait time?

Also can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to get Aby credited to your wallet at each level? I haven't received anything since being a novice.

thanks for any advice🦋

1 hour ago, BDS said:

Hello All

I'm just wondering how long you can expect to wait for return messages from Aby support? I have sent two messages over a week with no response. What is the average wait time?

Also can anyone tell me how long it normally takes to get Aby credited to your wallet at each level? I haven't received anything since being a novice.

thanks for any advice🦋

From experience, if it's within the week days, I get response within 24 to 48 hrs. Receiving artbyte sent within wallet is very fast. About receiving rank bonus, it'll be paid in due time. There is no need to worry about it. 

1 minute ago, Adedunmola said:

From experience, if it's within the week days, I get response within 24 to 48 hrs. Receiving artbyte sent within wallet is very fast. About receiving rank bonus, it'll be paid in due time. There is no need to worry about it. 

Thanks for your response Adedunmola.

It has been over a week with no one responding. I wish I had your response time; no such luck😏

19 minutes ago, Cgegege said:

As I notice,it does take 7days after you qualify for a level/rank before you been paid

Thanks very much Cgegege🙂

22 hours ago, BDS said:

I've just received the credits. Thanks for taking the time to respond🦋

This cheering news... Pour me some wine.... 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

It is not an automatic payment, it's still done manually. And there are a lot of members.

It can be one day, a week or a month. But you will always receive your reward. 

Just now, P.E. said:

It is not an automatic payment, it's still done manually. And there are a lot of members.

I never experience a month delay like you mention

2 hours ago, Gates said:

sometimes it can take a month, sometimes one day, they are also very busy, but do not worry , bonuses will definitely come.

Thanks very much🦋

33 minutes ago, P.E. said:

Yes I suppose so. But if you have no idea of the normal time frame it feels a little like walking in the dark🤔. But at least I now know what to expect.  You have all been very helpful. Thanks a lot😊 

On 26/02/2018 at 7:56 PM, hj27 said:

You can search about this topic also in the forum in order to get other people experiences. About 1 week or so to receive credit is quite normal...

49 minutes ago, P.E. said:

Thanks🙂

On 2/28/2018 at 2:48 AM, BDS said:

Yes I suppose so. But if you have no idea of the normal time frame it feels a little like walking in the dark🤔. But at least I now know what to expect.  You have all been very helpful. Thanks a lot😊 

This is why you shouldn't take something given out of kindness for granted. The reward system is a great thing to have, but as it obviously has a low priority and shouldn't even be the reason people post on the forums, it's understandable how the payout could be "delayed" when there's many pending payments and only so much time for someone to handle them. If you really want to support ABY, go and buy coins from any exchange that supports them.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

This is why you shouldn't take something given out of kindness for granted. The reward system is a great thing to have, but as it obviously has a low priority and shouldn't even be the reason people post on the forums, it's understandable how the payout could be "delayed" when there's many pending payments and only so much time for someone to handle them. If you really want to support ABY, go and buy coins from any exchange that supports them.

I've mentioned before in previous discussions that my first knowledge of Artbyte was via coinmarket cap and subsequently the bittrex exchange. I have also mentioned that I bought Artbyte at a high price and have subsequently lost a lot of its value.  This was very much before I had any knowledge of the bonus system. I think you shouldn't make assumptions unless you are certain of the individual circumstances.

It was because I didn't know what the norms were that I put my questions to the community; an obvious solution as they are more experienced and would be able to provide me with the knowledge I was lacking. I was correct and they happily helped and responded.

New members have no idea what Aby priorities are on a daily basis, and should feel comfortable asking questions without feeling a sense of reprimand. I am a very experienced dance teacher and I joined this community because it was unique and for no other reason. The bonuses are just that; a bonus .

I bought plenty of artbyte n it was even in my quest to really know about the coin I bumped into this forum which is good n the fact that I could ask questions. Just that am still not sure how questions regarding other project would be taken here...

5 minutes ago, Coinbiz said:

Its okay @BDS i can imagine how you feel. Majority of us here bought aby first before we got to know about this community. 

Thank you. I appreciate your sentiments 🦋

1 hour ago, SmartEarner said:

I bought plenty of artbyte n it was even in my quest to really know about the coin I bumped into this forum which is good n the fact that I could ask questions. Just that am still not sure how questions regarding other project would be taken here...

When you say "other project", who are you referring to? Do you mean other crypto projects in general or one project specifically? As a rookie I have no idea what the protocol is for such discussions on this forum,  but perhaps others who are more experienced can enlighten us🙂

On 26. 02. 2018. at 1:48 PM, Cgegege said:

As I notice,it does take 7days after you qualify for a level/rank before you been paid

I usually had some longer periods of waiting... Right now, I'm waiting again :-)

But, not worrying since always got bonuses as expected...

On 26. 02. 2018. at 1:48 PM, Cgegege said:

I usually had some longer periods of waiting... Right now, I'm waiting again :-)

But, not worrying since always got bonuses as expected...