Hello everyone. I just download windows wallet but its showing synchronizing network with more than 3 years. Can anyone offer me bootstrap blockchain for Wallet database.

Have you try to synchronized it if you have not try and do so then whatever info you get then you relate here back we will see someone that will offer tangible info about that brother you are welcome on board

5 hours ago, Crypto said:

Hello everyone. I just download windows wallet but its showing synchronizing network with more than 3 years. Can anyone offer me bootstrap blockchain for Wallet database.

the synchronization of the wallet is a mandatory process. it takes about one day maybe less. until you synchronize it, you can not see your translations aby

6 hours ago, Crypto said:

I'm not sure if aby has bootstrap you can download. From experience, you will need less than a day to synchronize the whole wallet. 

On 20/2/2018 at 5:30 AM, dRealCrypto said:

I think the online wallet is the best wallet for artbyte from my experience

Yeah same with me. So far online wallet safety. I'm only use online wallet. But I need to use window wallet later.

On 21/02/2018 at 5:23 PM, wesley said:

Yeah same with me. So far online wallet safety. I'm only use online wallet. But I need to use window wallet later.

The online wallet is friendly and easier for for anybody to use