shloma82

I can not send Aby from my wallet

5 hours ago, shloma82 said:

I can not send Aby from my wallet. An error  Send failed. [Code:-26]

Help me please. @Admin

Hi, I've had similar problems. Keep trying or send in smaller amounts. For example, if you have 400, send 100 at a time. Sometimes this will work. 

4 hours ago, shloma82 said:

The Internet works, but the problem remains. No amount is sent. According to the same mistake.

Send a message to support@artbyte.me

11 hours ago, shloma82 said:

The Internet works, but the problem remains. No amount is sent. According to the same mistake.

maybe adres is not correct. do you type adress? if u do that could be problem too. if so just copy and paste that should work. hope it works

Never used web wallets... I'm only using desktop wallets and never had a problem... Even had one strange nonconfirmed transaction that was simply cancelled and ABYs returned to my wallet.

Have you managed it to work finally? 

Web wallet is several years old now and received few updates. Desktop wallet is best but web wallet still works most of the time. I use it regularly.

20 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

Web wallet is several years old now and received few updates. Desktop wallet is best but web wallet still works most of the time. I use it regularly.

My fear for the web wallet is that it doesn't have 2nd security layer like 2fa. Once your password is compromised, then you loose your coin. I know that will be implemented in a near future.