Yeah!!!! Great!!... Well... I suposse so....

Do you really think this even remotely make sense??? Do you think there are 100.000 people in the world that know ABY? I'm not sure about that.

Because I was surprised, I did a very light comparison. I have not made any similar query, just this one:

• ABY is 462nd cryptocurrency by market cap
  • XRP (Ripple) is 3rd cryptocurrency by market cap

In Facebook ABY has 100.000 followers. In Facebook XRP has 126.000 followers. I think this does not have sense.

In Twitter ABY has 14.500 followers. In Twitter XRP has more than 700.000 followers. I think this really has sense.

Maybe it has a very simple explanation but I'm learning to be very sceptical about any metric I find in crypto world.

4 hours ago, hj27 said:

Maybe it has a very simple explanation but I'm learning to be very sceptical about any metric I find in crypto world.

I actually have to agree with this sentiment, the number seems somehow too large - especially considering how small the amount of Twitter follower amount, Reddit subscribers or forums users is. Maybe the team has been running Facebook advertising to test the waters?

4 minutes ago, hj27 said:

I have seen a post with 29 likes, bust most of them have around 2 likes. Considering a base of 100.000 followers... It's quite strange for me... 

Likes can't always be a yardstick for measuring the followers base. Look at out twitter handle with over 15k followers, how many people retweet or likes the post?

You're right, but in twitter there are 8 time less followers and you cannot move engagement patterns between different social networks. The type of use and the type of users it's simply different. For that reason in my previous messaging I was comparing ABY with XRP in the same social networks.

But anyway, i did not want to create any controversy. If you people find these figures reasonable, it's great!. I will try not to comment more in this thread.

5 hours ago, hj27 said:

I have seen a post with 29 likes, bust most of them have around 2 likes. Considering a base of 100.000 followers... It's quite strange for me... 

Facebook page likes are generated by Facebook ads which send all the traffic to the sponsored Facebook page promotion ad which is displayed to many individuals around the world depending on the audience the page owner selects.(last Image)

If Atbyte starts sponsoring more Engagement posts, it will get a lot of likes on the post and also on their facebook page.People around the world want to know more about ArtByte :):) 

facebook_lead.jpg

facebook_lead_2.jpg

Promoted_Page_Likes.png

facebook_lead_3.jpg

6 hours ago, Jemmy said:

Likes can't always be a yardstick for measuring the followers base. Look at out twitter handle with over 15k followers, how many people retweet or likes the post?

Not always, yes, but if you have six figures of followers but only get a handful of likes then it does looks very fishy. This is exactly why I wrote before that empty followers like these are useless, because even if they were not fake, they wouldn't help the community in any meaningful way, as there's zero to none engagement, and as we know that's everything in the social media circles.

As far as I understand,. many believe that the number of subscribers is screwed? I do not know, maybe administrators just used ads on social networks,. of course, 1 00000 is too big. numeral

On 3/2/2018 at 2:02 AM, Thinknow11 said:

You can only click like on something that interests you, so facebook ad or no ad is not an issue here.  100,000 followers/like is not easy guy. Congratulations to ABY 

facebook ads display's ads to people who are interested in the product and gets the leads :) so it shows Artbyte ads to crypto- enthusiasts & other ppl related to art world through audience selection

On 2/14/2018 at 4:44 AM, sujithputhranartist said:

I like this one #artbyte the rising sun. Speaks volume. More work but with the work pattern cultivated by the community it won't be long again.