Gates

the purse does not display the balance

downloaded android version of the wallet with the play market. made the transfer , the funds came to the balance of the account 0. should I make the synchronization like  on computer?

21 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

There has been issues with android wallet. Its useless for now untill there is an upgrade. Hope the aby involved is not much?

thanks to you. a little aby. so it's just a bug in the application?

3 minutes ago, Gates said:

Even if the balance reflects, you will still not be able to send out. The issue started immediately after the segwit. Upgrade is needed to change the tx fee needed for every transaction. The wallet is also having transmission problem as well. 

36 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Even if the balance reflects, you will still not be able to send out. The issue started immediately after the segwit. Upgrade is needed to change the tx fee needed for every transaction. The wallet is also having transmission problem as well. 

badly. Does the administration know about this? the problem is solved?

1 minute ago, Gates said:

badly. Does the administration know about this? the problem is solved?

Yeah, the admin is fully aware of it. It seems the wallet dev is somehow busy for the upgrade now. 

1 minute ago, Adedunmola said:

Yeah, the admin is fully aware of it. It seems the wallet dev is somehow busy for the upgrade now. 

clearly, thanks for the information. let's hope that the problem will be solved soon

On 2/9/2018 at 12:46 AM, Gates said:

Exactly, but the problem is so severe that you might want to opt against using the Android wallet completely. I'm not sure but I believe that you're able to extract the private key from it and use that on a desktop so that you get access to your money.

2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Exactly, but the problem is so severe that you might want to opt against using the Android wallet completely. I'm not sure but I believe that you're able to extract the private key from it and use that on a desktop so that you get access to your money.

Yes with openssl. I tried it then but with no success.

12 hours ago, Cahoot said:

you mean that it is possible to withdraw funds from the wallet android using wallet on the computer?

4 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Pathetic! They need to fix this as a matter of urgency because android app is more useful than any other wallets but the deficiencies in pushing people away 

I do not agree with you. The wallet on the android is undoubtedly more convenient, but also the possibility of losing the phone (coins) higher

16 hours ago, Gates said:

you mean that it is possible to withdraw funds from the wallet android using wallet on the computer?

Yes, I recall @Admin writing down an explanation on how to do that on the forums, can't find it now though. But it's not a very easy thing to do, but at least you should get access to your funds again, which for most would probably be more important.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

Yes, I recall @Admin writing down an explanation on how to do that on the forums, can't find it now though. But it's not a very easy thing to do, but at least you should get access to your funds again, which for most would probably be more important.

It's a good news. As soon as I get home and get access to my wallet, I'll deal with this issue

On 2/11/2018 at 4:48 PM, Gates said:

It's a good news. As soon as I get home and get access to my wallet, I'll deal with this issue

Hope you can manage it! Some people haven't had success with the method, but since it's the "officially" endorsed one I presume that it should actually work out.

1 hour ago, AdamsEve said:

Are you able to retrieve the private key from the Android wallet?

I think @Coinbiz this may be the link:

i tried it that time following the procedure in the link above but kept getting error. i shared my experience with the support that time. Not until there is upgrade , people should use the other wallet available.

On 2/12/2018 at 1:44 PM, Coinbiz said:

The procedure is so complicated that i will not advice anyone to try in except you really know what you are doing. It involved you tweaking your system setting.

I have been trying it,and like you said,its so complicated. Maybe someon needs to explain more better

10 hours ago, segunshow said:

Why are you asking?well I don't have any in stuck.except the one I trade with

I ask because I want to understand how much ABY is stuck and whether it would be worth my effort to get involved. 

23 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

I ask because I want to understand how much ABY is stuck and whether it would be worth my effort to get involved. 

I got stuck about a thousand aby, that's a bit small, but such a problem is a problem for many people and it definitely needs to be solved

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 5:57 AM, Gates said:

I got up stuck about a thousand aby, that's a bit small, but such a problem is a problem for many people and it definitely needs to be solved

Although i'm not stucked but any problem that is many people problem require an urgent solution so that many people will not be stucked up