ArtDeepMind

Fantasy girl casting spell

Im sorry for the lack of the creativity with the name.

Im an illustrator from Slovakia, doing art mostly for games /board games, card games, RPGs you name it/ sometimes for books or CDs,

like Jack of all trades in fantasy genre. First of all , thank you for stumbling upon my work.

ALRSFZrmCdWixmTi4AV1uRbqqhH4hd4SZP

You can watch me on IG @Artdeepmind
or my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/lerastislav

ffaaB2.jpg

2 hours ago, ArtDeepMind said:

Im an illustrator from Slovakia, doing art mostly for games /board games, card games, RPGs you name it/ sometimes for books or CDs,

like Jack of all trades in fantasy genre. First of all , thank you for stumbling upon my work.

ffaaB2.jpg

Its alright, we understand, there are no mistakes in art, mistakes can be called abstract! Welcome to the forum Artdeepy

2 hours ago, ArtDeepMind said:

ffaaB2.jpg

You are welcome to the forum. We hope to see more of your work here.

10 hours ago, Gates said:

welcome to the forum! we are colleagues))) you participated in the development of any famous games?

Hello! Not yet, But Im getting there :)

The most successful project I have worked on yet is Clank! Board game and its expansions.

On 7-2-2018 at 6:45 AM, ArtDeepMind said:

Thank you!

Just Photoshop CS5 and my Cintiq 13 :)

Guess that's all you need. :) CS5 is still a very good program, even today. There are not really any programs that come close to the versetility of Photoshop. I'm using Affinity myself now. Mostly because I can not afford PS and affinity does almost the same as PS.

On 2/8/2018 at 12:32 PM, Martin said:

Guess that's all you need. :) CS5 is still a very good program, even today. There are not really any programs that come close to the versetility of Photoshop. I'm using Affinity myself now. Mostly because I can not afford PS and affinity does almost the same as PS.

Im planning to test some other programs as well, its that Im so used to PS interface, that its hard for me to learn new . especially shortcuts and wacom settings.

5 minutes ago, ArtDeepMind said:

Im planning to test some other programs as well, its that Im so used to PS interface, that its hard for me to learn new . especially shortcuts and wacom settings.

Affinity works pretty well. It looks and uses a lot like PS. The shortcuts are different but you can change them so it works like PS. The main thing that attracted me to the program was it's price, it's much cheaper than the Adobe programs.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:31 AM, Monkopotamus said:

Nice stuff, I still need to get myself a cintiq.

You dont need that really,, I started with Genius M610x,, then I got myself a Wacom intuos pro.

You get the same result, its just a matter of comfort :)