Hello All

i was wondering how many of you took ballet lessons as a child.  Some people have very mixed feelings about their ballet lessons when they were children. What were your memories of ballet as a child? 

On 2/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, BDS said:

I teach kids and toddlers. I'd like to think that I'm helping to create lovely childhood memories 🙂

This is wonderful! You're doing a great work here. Wish I had this kind of opportunity.

On 2/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, BDS said:

I teach kids and toddlers. I'd like to think that I'm helping to create lovely childhood memories 🙂

Do you mean you take children's classes on dances? You must really be the patient type cos its not easy dealing with children on stuffs like this.

4 hours ago, Jemmy said:

Do you mean you take children's classes on dances? You must really be the patient type cos its not easy dealing with children on stuffs like this.

I teach ballet to kids mostly but adults too. You really need to be careful with your choice of material. But once you have got that right it is fun.

21 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

What part of Nigeria is that? I am not sure if they fully operational. 

103A Boundry Rd, by Adesuwa Junction,
300001 Benin-City, Nigeria🦋

19 hours ago, hardartbest said:

ballet is Nigeria?thats strange,i hardly believe this,not a common dance in Africa ,except south Africa

Life is full of surprises😀