AdamsEve

Art and Blockchain: Revolution in Art Collecting

Can everyone please visit this article and mention ArtByte?

More: https://cointelegraph.com/news/art-and-blockchain-revolution-in-art-collecting

Thanks!

725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdl

The art market is on the threshold of big changes that can be brought with Blockchain technologies. Blockchain suggests the decision for the key stumbling blocks of art market such as questions of provenance, transparency, copyright, ownership, valuation and authenticity of art. The actuality is provided by growing online art sales – $3.75 bln in 2016, which was an 8.5 percent share of the overall market (up 15 percent from the year before). Seeing the potential, art startups are already building real-world applications based on Blockchain.

These are the key stories of purchasing art with cryptocurrencies and the ideas of how to start your own Blockchain-based art collection.

More: https://cointelegraph.com/news/art-and-blockchain-revolution-in-art-collecting

If I'm not missing anything, there is one single comment after the article about ABY.

I would propose to you all that in addition to stating in this thread that the article is so good, you included one comment at the end or you shared it in your social networks in order to increase ABY awareness in the public.

a very important article. I did not know that the most profitable countries for btc mining are russia and china. but I do not understand where I could mention aby?

Two comments about ABY...

I do not want to overgeneralize, but his is for me a very meaningful sign of the real commitment of the members of this community with the expansion of ABY knowledge.

ABY to the moon!!!

On 2/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, Gates said:

a very important article. I did not know that the most profitable countries for btc mining are russia and china. but I do not understand where I could mention aby?

You can go to the bottom of the article and press Comments.

You can enter your comment login with your facebookbaccount (for example).

Come on guys! Wake up! More than 44000 people have seen this article that @AdamsEve found.

12 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, there you will see where to comment. The article has everything to do with artbyte..... This is just the little we could do for this community... Lets keep sencitizing....

I understood thanks)

On 1/31/2018 at 1:07 AM, AdamsEve said:

Can everyone please visit this article and mention ArtByte?

Thanks!

725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdl

The art market is on the threshold of big changes that can be brought with Blockchain technologies. Blockchain suggests the decision for the key stumbling blocks of art market such as questions of provenance, transparency, copyright, ownership, valuation and authenticity of art. The actuality is provided by growing online art sales – $3.75 bln in 2016, which was an 8.5 percent share of the overall market (up 15 percent from the year before). Seeing the potential, art startups are already building real-world applications based on Blockchain.

These are the key stories of purchasing art with cryptocurrencies and the ideas of how to start your own Blockchain-based art collection.

It took me some minutes to read through but its good article. Thanks for sharing it.