Admin

ArtByte is halving in 5 weeks or so

22 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Anyone that sell now because of the fud is being fooled. All is just in anticipation to make you buy the tip and sell the dip. I learnt this in a very hard way. My portfolio is so down right now but I am not panicking cos, I know it'll definitely go up. 

Thanks for the the link 👆 

You have said it all. Patient is the real deal.

2 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Did the halving take place?

1 hour ago, segunshow said:

I never think so.admin would have release a press news about it or a post on this forum.

Of course, we have passed the targeted block for halving. 

On 03.02.2018 at 5:14 AM, AdamsEve said:

You will lose money because you will spend more money on electricity. All the ASICs like Antminer L3+ have taken over the market and make scrypt algorithm based altcoins impossible to mine without an ASIC. We only have mining in the wallet because ArtByte Foundation used to offer a pool where CPU miners (e.g. artists) could earn some ABY with a guaranteed bonus per block.

Well, for example I have free electricity))) although you are certainly right extraction from the computer is not serious

On 18-3-2018 at 10:31 AM, P.E. said:

Last night the 1000001st block was mined. So I guess the halving has taken place. 

Now back on topic, so much talking about other stuff, everyone missed it. ;)

I will be more than happy if halving has taking place... @gates and co. Please what the next thing we should be expecting from this? And I hope this will make artbyte to grow more

A lot has been explained in previous post. At first it means less Artbytes coming into circulation every day, what this will do to the price, we'll have to wait and see.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, P.E. said:

A lot has been explained in previous post. At first it means less Artbytes coming into circulation every day, what this will do to the price, we'll have to wait and see.

There no point in expecting the price to really rise before the market as a whole starts to really shows signs of growth again, and new people having been burned during Christmas will probably mean that it's going to take a while. That said getting ABY for less than half a cent a piece will be a great investment for the future in few years!

4 hours ago, tarialfred said:

What's the update on the halving of artbyte?

We're at block height 1009187, so it has already happened. The thing is that outside you can't really see it in any way, as there are no changes other than the mining reward going down. Also since the market in general is down the total valuation has been going down regardless.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, hj27 said:

The trend has been continuously growing during last week at least.

True, but just looking something for a week doesn't really matter. In fact it's probably the worst possible timeframe, as a trader needs to be up to date pretty much on an hourly basis, whereas a long-term planner doesn't really look into shorter periods than a month for re-evaluating their holdings.