Admin

ArtByte is halving in 5 weeks or so

10 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Not that i did not know the answer to that question but trying to point out something so vital, the reward to miner. Sincerely , i have been considering this ever since the announcement. The reward will be about 2.79usd for each block mined after halfing. its presently above 5usd... I need someone knowledgeable to share his or experience on how much is being paid as reward to miners of other coins. I will like to know where artbyte stands.

Ok 

On 2/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, Adedunmola said:

I do not want to sound as a pessimist, but what do you think will happen if miners refuse to pick up transactions? I really need to be enlighthened.

In a doomsday scenario the whole network would die because there would be nobody to confirm the transactions. Coins have died before, so it's not a completely out of this world idea, but I highly doubt that's what's going to happen with ABY. I think that the difficulty adjustments will be in play and make this more or less a non issue, and if ABY keeps rising in price it'll just make the whole point moot anyways.

On Thursday, February 01, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Gates said:

Unfwiunately, a second option is also possible. The aby will  become unprofitable (if the price does not increase with a reduction of the reward to 200 aby), aby will stop mining and the price will fall. We will not speculate, but let's hope for the best

Though you said it right but let belief that the price of aby will increase because in it is our joy and happiness

1 hour ago, OLABODE said:

Though you said it right but let belief that the price of aby will increase because in it is our joy and happiness

Yes, I do, but I need to prepare for any situation)

52 minutes ago, Gates said:

Yes, I do, but I need to prepare for any situation)

Just prepare for the good aspect of it.

Be optimistic

7 hours ago, OLABODE said:

Be optimistic

That does not look to me like a wise advice. What are you looking for in ABY and in crypto?

12 minutes ago, hj27 said:

That does not look to me like a wise advice. What are you looking for in ABY and in crypto?

7 hours ago, OLABODE said:

Be optimistic

You have to prepare for both,though its good to be positive in our thinking but crypto isn't like that

17 minutes ago, Omotolacrown said:

You have to prepare for both,though its good to be positive in our thinking but crypto isn't like that

You are right

I will keep that in mind

I think you do not have necessary to be positive in our thinking. It depends on what you're searching, that was the reason of my question.

If you're looking to have fun: yeah, let's be positive, to the moon baby, when lambo???

If you're trying to learn: yes, ok. Let's be positive and have a bit of risk in order to learn more or faster.

If you're trying to invest: I think no way. You do not have to be positive. You have to be consistent, rational, informed... If you're positive/negative your decisions will be biased. 

9 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

How many weeks left to halving? Not really seeing this on Twitter.. 

According to my calculations, 2-3 weeks

9 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

How many weeks left to halving? Not really seeing this on Twitter..