3 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

For each U.S. dollar invested in the following cryptocurrencies on Jan 1, 2017, you earned the following return, by year-end.

\$/  ArtByte = the Future of art  \$/

aby.jpg

nice one, artbyte to the moon. 

15 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

For each U.S. dollar invested in the following cryptocurrencies on Jan 1, 2017, you earned the following return, by year-end.

\$/  ArtByte = the Future of art  \$/

aby.jpg

To the moon ABY.

nice one.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:03 AM, Coinbiz said:

whoelse have noticed that you see and here about artbyte anywhere nd everywhere you go now? the publicity is spreading like wildfire now. its a matter of time befor artbyte shoot for the moon.

Yes, I see a lot of Artbyte ads on the audience network ... will be a great year for ArtByte :):)

well i think the comparision is not fair.. Altcoin is an awesome coin but to put it against the lights of ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin is a bit harsh.. they are the back bone of the cryptoworld but Artbyte will beat them but at this time, it still needs good progress but it has all the ingredients and it will achieve heights which the others haven't achieved yet...

9 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

well i think the comparision is not fair.. Altcoin is an awesome coin but to put it against the lights of ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin is a bit harsh.. they are the back bone of the cryptoworld but Artbyte will beat them but at this time, it still needs good progress but it has all the ingredients and it will achieve heights which the others haven't achieved yet...

I'm in love with ABY but this is not truly rational from my pov. ABY has a clear focus in one sector (art). This is a strength, but also somehow a weakness if you want to compare it to generalist coins with such great adoption.

19 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

I think you misunderstand; "altcoin" is not a coin or a project, it's just a term that refers to any non-Bitcoin cryptocurrency. It's a bit useless term nowadays though, and only made sense back when there was only a handful of cryptocurrencies in existence in the first place, whereas nowadays we have hundreds of active cryptocurrency projects.

I knew ABY was rising very much but I didn't knew it was THAT much. So thank you for sharing that vid, let's hope for even higher rise this year... ;) 

21 hours ago, BiankaB said:

I knew ABY was rising very much but I didn't knew it was THAT much. So thank you for sharing that vid, let's hope for even higher rise this year... ;) 

Last year, more specifically the end of the year, was pretty great across the board because cryptocurrencies blew up in the public knowledge, and everyone wanted to get rich overnight with them. Supply and demand 101. Then came the crash when such unachievable dreams were shattered, and now we're rebuilding again.

55 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

Last year, more specifically the end of the year, was pretty great across the board because cryptocurrencies blew up in the public knowledge, and everyone wanted to get rich overnight with them. Supply and demand 101. Then came the crash when such unachievable dreams were shattered, and now we're rebuilding again.

I hope you're right. I'm more than ready for the next rise! *sigh* It's difficult for an impatient person like me to wait for the next rise. But I try to practice patience and see the investment in cryptocurrencies as longterm. I totally believe in the power and the future of cryptos and especially ArtByte as a coin for supporting artists.

23 hours ago, BiankaB said:

I hope you're right. I'm more than ready for the next rise! *sigh* It's difficult for an impatient person like me to wait for the next rise. But I try to practice patience and see the investment in cryptocurrencies as longterm. I totally believe in the power and the future of cryptos and especially ArtByte as a coin for supporting artists.

You should look into "old school" investing as well to maybe easier get rid of that "I want everything, NOW!" mentality. When a good year yields 8-10% increase in stocks, that kinda puts it into perspective better that you need to look years into the future to amass anything really worthwhile. Another, albeit riskier (and thus better yielding), venue could be peer to peer lending, where you need to "lock in" your money for months, if not years as well, but tracking their progress could be a bit easier.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:08 AM, Cahoot said:

I think you misunderstand; "altcoin" is not a coin or a project, it's just a term that refers to any non-Bitcoin cryptocurrency. It's a bit useless term nowadays though, and only made sense back when there was only a handful of cryptocurrencies in existence in the first place, whereas nowadays we have hundreds of active cryptocurrency projects.

oh i mistakenly typed it altcoin,.. i was actually referring to our beloved artbyte.. i think it'll make progress and will go at the top of the food chain but for that it needs a stable growth for a while.. but so far so good..

Just now, a4illusionist said:

oh i mistakenly typed it altcoin,.. i was actually referring to our beloved artbyte.. i think it'll make progress and will go at the top of the food chain but for that it needs a stable growth for a while.. but so far so good..

Hehe, no worries, we all make mistakes every now and then, and auto-correct doesn't exactly make life easier, yet we don't tend to deactivate it for some reason... ;)

Once again seems that after great Monday everything is going down, but looking at the big picture ABY is still doing great, so let's just keep on accumulating and see what kind of rewards we can reap at the end of the year.