Admin

The Reddit Tipping App is ready to go again

We believe we have fixed the issue that caused the Reddit tipping app to drop from time to time. All our tests have been working for over 24 hrs. So start tipping again! And thanks to Aaron, a new developer working with ArtByte. His next project is adding the ability to take payments in Bitcoin as well as ArtByte on the ArtByte Music Store!

On 1/27/2018 at 11:53 PM, Admin said:

We believe we have fixed the issue that caused the Reddit tipping app to drop from time to time. All our tests have been working for over 24 hrs. So start tipping again! And thanks to Aaron, a new developer working with ArtByte. His next project is adding the ability to take payments in Bitcoin as well as ArtByte on the ArtByte Music Store!

Great news.. welcome Aaron :):)

1 hour ago, Admin said:

It seems to be rolling over again. We are looking at it.

Thanks for all your effort. I know it must be frustrating, but keep at it! We all appreciate your hard work.

On 1/27/2018 at 7:23 PM, Admin said:

Thanks for the update

1 hour ago, Coinbiz said:

i still do not get the reddit tipping. i tip on twitter but redit is somehow confusing to me

Did you read this already? https://reddit.artbyte.me/

It is confusing at first, but you get the hang out of it. Just make sure you fund at least 20 ABY in your Reddit wallet. Give it a try!

Reddit Tip Bot's been up and working great for the last few days.

On 1/27/2018 at 7:23 PM, Admin said:

Great work by the team. Pls @Adminany plan to have tipping bot on facebook?

On 2/6/2018 at 9:08 PM, Adedunmola said:

Great work by the team. Pls @Adminany plan to have tipping bot on facebook?

I think that this would be a great idea, given how Facebook is the conglomerate of... well, everything. Not sure how well public tagging of non-friends works there though, but I'm sure that there are ways to circumvent that anyways! +1 for this idea!

Facebook is problematic because unlike Twitter, a Facebook user has to accept an ArtByte app before you can tip them. On Twitter, they get the tip whether they know ArtByte or not. On Facebook you could only tip those artists, who already accepted an ArtByte App.

12 hours ago, Admin said:

Facebook is problematic because unlike Twitter, a Facebook user has to accept an ArtByte app before you can tip them. On Twitter, they get the tip whether they know ArtByte or not. On Facebook you could only tip those artists, who already accepted an ArtByte App.

Now I'm no programmer, but can't you pull the information of the user's URL and check that it matches the account once they give permissions to the app? Then again this being Facebook I wouldn't exactly be surprised if this wasn't possible :P 

14 hours ago, Admin said:

now i understand.

3 hours ago, Artdeacon said:

Please what is reddit tiiping app all about

is a way  of appreciate artist work by tipping them and artbyte will double it back to you

2 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

yes , you can if you have a  reddit account.

What if i don't have can i open a new one because i can't wait to start to tip on reddit