Jump to content
Admin

New ArtByte Investment Performance Video

Recommended Posts

New ArtByte Investment Performance Video

ArtByte is working on several videos to explain what ArtByte is, how it works, the benefits for artists, etc. Since so many new investors are coming into the crypto investment space, we began with this one. More to come...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

It will sure bounce back.. Its currently sitting on strong support @123 sat if you check the chart. 

thank you,its currently on 128sat now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Artdeacon said:

artbyte will sure bounce back that is certain.

i miss last year opportunity,i will definately not misses the year opportunity on aby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, artmart said:

i miss last year opportunity,i will definately not misses the year opportunity on aby

After a million blocks will be unconditional growth, do not miss the moment now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 1:23 AM, segunshow said:

Artbyte is looking good going to weekend

A downward trend, actually, which is why looking at the charts even on a weekly basis is quite pointless. Ever moreso if you're in for the long haul, because the annual changes will be the ones that matter at all - and even then you might want to look a bit further with your forecasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cahoot said:

A downward trend, actually, which is why looking at the charts even on a weekly basis is quite pointless. Ever moreso if you're in for the long haul, because the annual changes will be the ones that matter at all - and even then you might want to look a bit further with your forecasts.

Depending on the approach anyway, real money is made by holding long enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Depending on the approach anyway, real money is made by holding long enough. 

Exactly, although se have still to see how cryptocurrencies in general will perform in long term once this current gold rush ends and things start to even out. In the best case scenario we have a completely new investment platform that can rival stocks, bonds and what have you - in the worst case scenario... well, you know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

Exactly, although se have still to see how cryptocurrencies in general will perform in long term once this current gold rush ends and things start to even out. In the best case scenario we have a completely new investment platform that can rival stocks, bonds and what have you - in the worst case scenario... well, you know...

You are correct, things will get tighter as time goes on, and as we see the big boys coming into the game. But i dont see us reaching that point in the next 5 years . Look at stock, the pennystock, it took it more than 3 decades before the hype even out.. This os the right time for the tilapias to make something reasonable from crypto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

You are correct, things will get tighter as time goes on, and as we see the big boys coming into the game. But i dont see us reaching that point in the next 5 years . Look at stock, the pennystock, it took it more than 3 decades before the hype even out.. This os the right time for the tilapias to make something reasonable from crypto.

Exactly this. Investing in general is a long-term thing - think of years or even decades, not days or weeks. It's quite hard thing to do when you can only see small profit, if profit at all, but that's why "zoom out" is a great rule of thumb always. Even in the current bearish market we're in with the cryptos, looking in terms of years we're up insane amounts. Just use these opportunities to scoop up more coins that you believe to have a future, and the future you will thank you for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cgegege said:

Its better you invest now,I don't see aby go below 100sat

Famous last words :P

Seems that across the board priced are going down, so might be a good idea to purchase some on market rate and leave some lower priced buy's open just in case the price goes down after all. This way you'll end up averaging better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×