Admin

ArtByte moves into Second Life

ArtByte extends support to artists working in virtual worlds, beginning in Second Life!

7oriun1l.png

Second Life was launched by Linden Labs in 2003

From the Second Life site:

"In 2003, Linden Labs launched Second Life, the pioneering virtual world that’s been enjoyed by millions of people and seen billions of dollars transacted among users in its economy.

In 2013, Blocksworld, was added, which is a lighthearted build-and-play system on the iPad for kids and grownups alike.

In 2017, Sansar debuted, a new platform for creating social VR experiences. Sansar democratizes VR as a creative medium, making it easy for people to create, share, and sell their own social VR experiences. "

Second Life has a vibrant world of artists, musicians, fashion designers, performers, and bloggers. The art created in Second Life is stunning and the live music performances are enthralling!

The ArtByte Foundation has been talking with artists in Second Life and determining which artists the Foundation will sponsor.

We are pleased to announce that we are starting with artist, photographer, and blogger, Oema https://virtuality.blog/

UlhShXHm.png

We will be adding more artists throughout the coming weeks.

this is a good idea. one more step to increase the popularity of aby. for me this topic is also close, I myself am engaged in the development and design of computer games. Admins well done)