Admin

Yahoo Finance article

Very nice! Yeah, it makes a lot of sense for ArtByte to beat those others. I think the Internet's been starving for a Coin with purpose, and what better purpose than supporting artists and art? But seeing that huge value increase really makes me sad I only discovered ArtByte last summer. 

Artbyte is going to the mainstream with this educative and informative article like this. The article is well written and one can easily understand what, why, and how artbyte work.

Artbyte on top

Always great to have more visibility like this, and I'm sure that the positive news will build confidence in new investors, affectively also bringing up the price! A self-fulfilling prophecy, really. Here's to hoping for a great 2018 for ABY!

Artbyte with the support of the community members, everything is possible, good article for motivating the artbyte community, it will only be for a short period of time that ABY will belong with the top crypto coin in the market. 

Haven't noticed this post before... Great!

Not only that it is great PR, but it's real! :-) But, it would be great to have ABY related articles on important message boards and online portals. Yahoo Finance is quite important one!
Maybe, something related to soon to achieve 1.000.000 block and award split... just to inform the crypto community...