I have been thinking a lot of recent about artbyte,  how it is of great help to artists worldwide, but sadly most of them don't know about it yet.  I have one WISH......  that ARTBYTE  should be as popular and widely accepted as bitcoin.....  just that one wish...  Who is with me,  or who has the same wish?? 

completely agree with you, I think this is the dream of all the forum participants)) unfortunately such success as btc we just will not achieve (because they were just the first, but we place in the sun should take)))

I think their should be a kind of database for Artbyte where they will have nearly all the artists across the globe  on it and a periodic event for them (artists) and their collectors to be able to understand the concept of this project.

I believe more awareness, continuous sensitisation and an aggressive marketing will surely push the popularity to the mainstream of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Maybe, a social media campaign should be launch on twitter, facebook, reddit, medium and stemit as majority of of the artist are on social media. Content creation inform of video, gif and meme is another method to raise the awareness 

2 hours ago, Gates said:

completely agree with you, I think this is the dream of all the forum participants)) unfortunately such success as btc we just will not achieve (because they were just the first, but we place in the sun should take)))

you also have a point,  but nothing is impossible. 

6 minutes ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think their should be a kind of database for Artbyte where they will have nearly all the artists across the globe  on it and a periodic event for them (artists) and their collectors to be able to understand the concept of this project.

I believe more awareness, continuous sensitisation and an aggressive marketing will surely push the popularity to the mainstream of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Maybe, a social media campaign should be launch on twitter, facebook, reddit, medium and stemit as majority of of the artist are on social media. Content creation inform of video, gif and meme is another method to raise the awareness 

nice ideas, you are so on point. 

Crypto Currencies are still "very new" - and many people are not really familiar with the concept.
They are still hearing about the ups and downs of BTC - and as long as BTC isn't really "stable" they won't trust the CC market.

Also, since ABY has "only" Artists in focus, other people don't know, what their benefit would be of buying artbyte - and as long, as the price for ABY is around 0.02 - 0.03 €, I don't think, that a lot of people will recognize the coin - at least none who is not involved into the Crypto market.

There is still a lot of work to do - AND, BTC needs to get stabilized ... then, I could imagine, that also the other alt-coins could grow more and more.

But yes, I agree - we all have the same dream :)

For artists this coin can definitely be a huge help. We will never get as popular as BTC or some of those other big names. ABY is focusing on a niche, but within this niche we could become the biggest name though!

5 hours ago, leppyj said:

I pray this WISH come true.

With the community effort and aggressive campaigns in all social media platforms,definitely it is possible.

Just keep collecting ABY. The more people get into cryptocurrencies, market will grow... Of course, spreading the word about ABY out of this community is a great way to make ABY more popular.

6 hours ago, spsbyter said:

Just keep collecting ABY. The more people get into cryptocurrencies, market will grow... Of course, spreading the word about ABY out of this community is a great way to make ABY more popular.

very true. 

21 hours ago, Gates said:

It may seem so now,but the future of artbyte is bright,and it will surpassed bitcoin very soon.only if artbyte continue in this trend.last is massive growth for artbyte,and they started well this year as well