Ever since i was introduced to artbyte and this forum by a dear friend i keep looking at myself  like a (permit me to use this word) *jerk* for not getting to know about this great project early enough.  One consolation i have is,  it is BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. i will evangelise artbyte to all and sundry. A crypto currency with a real life use case. 

It's not too late at all to get involved with ABY! While the price has risen a lot percentage wise last year, it's still very affordable and only going upwards, so there's no use in worrying how you didn't do something before. You're here now, and that's what really matters!

I also got into ArtByte pretty late, mostly because I wasn't into the idea of Cryptocurrency. But then a friend told me about a particular currency designed to support artists, so I decided to try it after all. I haven't been disappointed since! And I'm sure you won't be, either. :)

On 1/26/2018 at 4:26 PM, artmart said:

i also just join but its a perfect time for me,i have a lot of artist since i join and my work has grow beyond what expected

Wow so happy to hear this.

More growth @artmart

On 1/19/2018 at 3:22 AM, leppyj said:

Ever since i was introduced to artbyte and this forum by a dear friend i keep looking at myself  like a (permit me to use this word) *jerk* for not getting to know about this great project early enough.  One consolation i have is,  it is BETTER THAN NEVER. i will evangelise artbyte to all and sundry. A crypto currency with a real life use case. 

You're never late bro,you joined at the right time.

2 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

yeah i was late too.. but i m still happy that i made it here......

There's no such thing as late to crypto :)

And given how popularity is needed for the whole thing to grow we will welcome everyone with open arms anyways!

Indeed Artbyte forum is one of its kind all over the digital age world right now and it has surpassed some of the competitions if there is, so being a new member is really not too late as long as you will be active and share to your friends about the Artbyte community forum.

On 8.5.2018 at 2:06 PM, Cahoot said:

There's no such thing as late to crypto :)

And given how popularity is needed for the whole thing to grow we will welcome everyone with open arms anyways!

That's it! We're still early adopters in topics of cryptos. So it's never too late to discover a great forum - and a great coin! - like ABY

On 5/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, BiankaB said:

That's it! We're still early adopters in topics of cryptos. So it's never too late to discover a great forum - and a great coin! - like ABY

Indeed, so there is no need to worry about such things. Also new projects will continue to pop up, so if you're interested in chasing after ICO profits you now have more options than ever before, so you're not late at all.