Adedunmola

Your experience about ArtByte.... Share it here.

Let me open this thread by saying that it has been a jolly ride with artbyte ever since I came across this project. I got to know about artbyte May, 2017 through bittrex.com exchange. After investing in the coin and got my btc tripped in the space of 1week, maybe I was lucky. I got interested in the project and stumbled on the bitcointalk Ann page, then later this forum. The tenacity and focus of the admin has made me to see artbyte as one of my most important investment.... Keep going artbyte. 

i got to know about artbyte this year and since then i have been interested,  after researching the artbyte i became hooked.

4 hours ago, leppyj said:

i got to know about artbyte this year and since then i have been interested,  after researching the artbyte i became hooked.

You're very right. You can be addicted to ArtByte. I remembered when I first joined this forum, never a day passed without visiting here. 

9 minutes ago, segunshow said:

And its still doing well this year

And will likely do even better once we get over the current downtrend across the board! Artbyte is getting known better around the world each passing day, so it's certain that this is one project to really keep an eye on!

I learned about aby in the summer of 2017. on one of the sites I watched which coin was more profitable to mining and aby was at 1 place. Then I became interested in it and here I am

I Found out about ArtByte on litebit l. I Was looking at interesting altcoins that they sold and reading their website and roadmaps. I Really like paintings and illustrations so when I found ArtByte I was directly interested. When reading their ideas for the future development and seeing how low the market cap was at that moment, I thought it had very good growing potential.

i got to know artbyte since the name was Applebyte,i love the faucet,and now sadly it was temporary unpaid,becuase it lack of donate. and now i'm sure that artbyte gonna be better and have good project.

I got to know about this coin on bittrex exchange and is one of those coin I use to test my crypto trading abilities. 

Since then I have been a fans of this coin and a holder up till this moment

1 hour ago, ArTdIeM said:

I got to know about artbyte of recent and I have no regret.As a matter of ,I  feel I joined late.

Believe me, it's not too late. the aby has everything ahead of him

Yea so far i love it,the forum is soo friendly and nice.

Though av been kind of addicted to here,i always feel i miss if i haven't check here a day.

Thumbs up to the artbyte Team and Admin.

51 minutes ago, kayboy205 said:

Yea so far i love it,the forum is soo friendly and nice.

Though av been kind of addicted to here,i always feel i miss if i haven't check here a day.

Thumbs up to the artbyte Team and Admin.

Virtually everyone feel the same. I still remember when i first joined this community, not a day will passed without either commenting here or reading the comments of others. The addiction is real.

5 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Virtually everyone feel the same. I still remember when i first joined this community, not a day will passed without either commenting here or reading the comments of others. The addiction is real.

Very apt.