Admin

ArtByte sponsors Decentralized Art Show in Miami this weekend!

The ArtByte Foundation is pleased to sponsor the Decentralized Art Show in Miami this Friday, January 19th.

The Decentralized Art Show is a place for artists to show their work and learn how to sell it for cryptocurrency. The show is held in conjunction with the Bitcoin conference in Miami on Jan.18th & 19th. Artists at the show will be able to sell their work for either ArtByte or Bitcoin.

In addition to the live event in Miami, the art show will be filmed in 3D, allowing art fans around the world to experience the show in VR and purchase the art works.

6MXEWVll.png

If you are in Miami this weekend, please stop by the show!

https://www.decentralizedartshows.com/

This is excellent news. I'm glad ArtByte is being promoted offline as well. 

Another way to further promote is to give out paper wallets with some ABY on it:

https://walletgenerator.net/

It would be like a modern day business card for ArtByte. Get people interested in ABY.

16 hours ago, kayboy205 said:

Wow..this is goodnews,how i wish i can be in Miami,😞😞😞.

Next one should hold in Africa,hopefully Nigeria💃💃💃

I reckon you might be able to get support from Artbyte if you had a festival coming up that wanted to help spread the word of ABY around! Maybe a good idea to let some local managers know about ABY?

You could prepare and publish some flyers and distribute it online + paper versions on realworld artshows and galleries... It could help increasing our community among artists.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:45 PM, kayboy205 said:

Ok.

I'm not planning on any as for now but can arrange one by April and will be glad if i artbyte can support it.

ABY MUST MOON🌙🌙🌙⭐

You should really contact the team to arrange things, I'm sure they could help you out if you have an official thing coming up! I'd love to be in the same position as well, but alas I'm not involved in any art related project like that! But people like you are what makes ArtByte go around!