Sign in to follow this  
duycuong

artbyte removed Yobit

Hi admin.

I read information artbyte remove yobit. How do my coin artbyte?? I withdrawal yobit 9016 coin artbyte at 5h05 am 21/12/2017. but now status withdrawal sending. transaction:b2c1717f5f032595f2e9bde544cce668a4319a10276e6f7b9faeda0212d4beca address: AUtBntmqnytchnCUoSFFEZXqmmjNapAZrC. 

as far as I am aware of this, the ArtByte Team is not able to provide any kind of support here.
Yobit hasn't updated their ArtByte Wallet, so, giving support on this is just the task of Yobit.

And their support isn't really responding to the tickets atm.

Maybe, they will be back on track within a few weeks - it could be, that they are just under heavy load...
But after all, this is the reason, why Yobit was removed from the listings of supported exchains.

ArtByte has not been removed from the Yobit exchange. Only Yobit could do that.

So we asked CoinMarketCap and Coingecko to remove Yobit from the list they publish of exchanges which trade ArtByte. And they removed it from their lists.

Everyone's ArtByte is still there. Hopefully Yobit will do the right thing and fix this.

33 minutes ago, Admin said:

ArtByte has not beenrom the Yobit exchange. theyOnly Yobit could do that.

So we asked CoinMarketCap and Coingecko to remove Yobit from the list they publish of exchanges which trade ArtByte. And they removed it from their lists.

Everyone's ArtByte is still there. Hopefully Yobit will do the right thing and fix this.

Good to hear that it might not be scamming things they I mean yobit Might be going through things or updating things so we don't need to tag them scammer

On 1/17/2018 at 3:52 PM, Admin said:

I find out this morning on coinmarketcap.com that yobit is not among the listed exchange for artbyte. Well, I believe my 5000 any is safe, cos in my wallet, for 2 months now, my deposite on yobit has not been confirmed.

1 hour ago, omociano said:

I find out this morning on coinmarketcap.com that yobit is not among the listed exchange for artbyte. Well, I believe my 5000 any is safe, cos in my wallet, for 2 months now, my deposite on yobit has not been confirmed.

You might want to sell those, transfer the other coins (preferably LTC) to another exchange that lets you withdraw ABY and then use that to save the coins in your own wallet off the exchange. I could recommend Cryptopia, haven't had issues with them.

On 1/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, P.E. said:

I have never trusted yobit. Most scammy coins are only on yobit.

yup,same with me bro. yobit not only making a bad decision,but they also put unlogic price for their fee and coin price. its been long time since i frustated because yobit,and now i never use it anymore.

23 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Just store your coins in a wallet, in that way you don't have to depend on a exchange ;)

You're not wrong, but you always need an exchange to get the coins in the first place ;) So it's important to have those outlets as well, as otherwise there will be nothing to store in our own wallets.

On 17/01/2018 at 3:52 PM, Admin said:

Yobit is lazy, their support is useless and everything about the exchange is pathetic, I will never trade in Yobit again and again

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

You're not wrong, but you always need an exchange to get the coins in the first place ;) So it's important to have those outlets as well, as otherwise there will be nothing to store in our own wallets.

True, but once you got them I would send them to a wallet asap.