MR_Photography

Nature, Travel & Landscape Photographer

Hello Everyone, 

I am Madan (maddy) from Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am an aspiring travel and landscape photographer. I love travel and landscape photography for two main reasons, 1. makes me travel to different places and meet new people, learn new culture and eat local food and 2. It makes me connect with nature, makes me observe all the minute details that are ever changing around us and makes me realise how lucky I am to see such beautiful views. 

I live in a country well known for its windmills and hence I want to share with you a fantastic sunset scene from the world famous Zaanse Schans - Windmill Village of Netherlands. 

Comments and feedback are welcome and if you like my work please tip me: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

I plan to use any donation that I receive to upgrade my current gear so that I can make more beautiful pictures :) 

Thanks & Regards, 

Maddy

NL_AMS_Zaanse_Windmills_Shadows.jpg

2 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

I plan to use any donation that I receive to upgrade my current gear so that I can make more beautiful pictures :)

more beautiful pictures? :)

But that is more or less the same, what I want to do - but maybe, I will also use the output from ABY for buying other stuff I need for my work or maybe, paying the studio fee when I am working in the Studio, etc.pp.

3 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

Hello Everyone, 

I am Madan (maddy) from Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am an aspiring travel and landscape photographer. I love travel and landscape photography for two main reasons, 1. makes me travel to different places and meet new people, learn new culture and eat local food and 2. It makes me connect with nature, makes me observe all the minute details that are ever changing around us and makes me realise how lucky I am to see such beautiful views. 

I live in a country well known for its windmills and hence I want to share with you a fantastic sunset scene from the world famous Zaanse Schans - Windmill Village of Netherlands. 

Comments and feedback are welcome and if you like my work please tip me: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Thanks & Regards, 

Maddy

Hello, Madan! I really envy you, you travel on your own and take pictures of such beautiful landscapes, your dream), you are well done

54 minutes ago, CChris said:

more beautiful pictures? :)

But that is more or less the same, what I want to do - but maybe, I will also use the output from ABY for buying other stuff I need for my work or maybe, paying the studio fee when I am working in the Studio, etc.pp.

I looked at your website! It is great. Some really good and creative portraits. Keep going and let's hope ABY can help us get closer to our goals :)

5 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

Hello Everyone, 

Thanks & Regards, 

Maddy

A beautiful picture :)

Feeling peaceful when I see it :)

9 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

Thanks @Gates! Hoping to do more of that and share it with the community :)

Really waiting to see what you manage to come up with! I really like the photo in OP and would also like to see more content from you! Welcome to the forums!

Fiery Tree!

Took this picture while walking towards the Belem Tower from Belem Church. At this exact moment sun was peeking through a small hole of this lovely old tree making a lovely image.

500px: https://500px.com/photo/242249779/fiery-tree-by-madan-rajagopal

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/madanrajphotography/

ABY Address: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Madan Raj Photography

large.POR_Tree_169_Insta.jpg.1768126f8dd963b319bd56c843d4882e.jpg

30 minutes ago, MR_Photography said:

Fiery Tree!

Took this picture while walking towards the Belem Tower from Belem Church. At this exact moment sun was peeking through a small hole of this lovely old tree making a lovely image.

500px: https://500px.com/photo/242249779/fiery-tree-by-madan-rajagopal

This is really an awesome picture! Almost looks like an computer generated image, so knowing this is real nature is fascinating.

Hello Guys, 

Here is an absolute beauty form Portugal. A stunning and vibrant sunset @ Belem Tower in Portugal. 

If you like my work, please feel free to join by FB page or follow me in twitter. 

ArtByte Address: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/madanrajphotography/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/madanrajphotos

large.POR_Sunset_FB.jpg.c07cd2bdda5dda98e9a46cce6d97c67c.jpg

On 29-1-2018 at 3:23 PM, MR_Photography said:

Hello Guys, 

Here is an absolute beauty form Portugal. A stunning and vibrant sunset @ Belem Tower in Portugal. 

If you like my work, please feel free to join by FB page or follow me in twitter. 

That is an amazing picture! I am a beginning (hobby)photographer, but what really pulls my attention is the sky. There are so much different colored layers, how did you get this on the photo? Did you used a (physical) filter for example or is this edited afterwards?

8 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

That is an amazing picture! I am a beginning (hobby)photographer, but what really pulls my attention is the sky. There are so much different colored layers, how did you get this on the photo? Did you used a (physical) filter for example or is this edited afterwards?

Hey man, 

I did exposure bracketing when I was shooting and did a composite merge in post. Apart from that just normal colour correction, noise removal and other post processing stuffs. 

14 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

Hey man, 

I did exposure bracketing when I was shooting and did a composite merge in post. Apart from that just normal colour correction, noise removal and other post processing stuffs. 

Thanks for your answer, had to look up bracketing^_^ doing a course in a few weeks, so good to read already something about basic tips and tricks. And it also sounds like the post processing doesn't need that much technical, so I'm hopeful for that :P . Do you mean by composite merge you combined mulitple photos to create this single one?

20 minutes ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Thanks for your answer, had to look up bracketing^_^ doing a course in a few weeks, so good to read already something about basic tips and tricks. And it also sounds like the post processing doesn't need that much technical, so I'm hopeful for that :P . Do you mean by composite merge you combined mulitple photos to create this single one?

yeah... so when I do bracketing I shoot at least 5 exposure of the same scene.. 2 under exposed images for the skies, 1 neutral exposure and 2 over exposure for shadows and details.. and then in post processing I pick the best parts of all image and make a composite of them. Important thing is that when you bring images of different exposures you have to make sure that all pics blend in without making it look un-real. (sometimes making it look un-real is also very cool and creative and will tell a whole different story)

** Make sure you have a tripod and a remote shutter** when you are bracketing especially in low light conditions

11 hours ago, MR_Photography said:

yeah... so when I do bracketing I shoot at least 5 exposure of the same scene.. 2 under exposed images for the skies, 1 neutral exposure and 2 over exposure for shadows and details.. and then in post processing I pick the best parts of all image and make a composite of them. Important thing is that when you bring images of different exposures you have to make sure that all pics blend in without making it look un-real. (sometimes making it look un-real is also very cool and creative and will tell a whole different story)

** Make sure you have a tripod and a remote shutter** when you are bracketing especially in low light conditions

Ok that's clear. Interesting to read, there is definitely a lot to learn.

I have a tripod yes. Remote shutter is for this purpose really necessary, gonna look for one. Tried some shoot before with manual pressing the button on the camera, but your still very slightly changing the frame. Thanks for the tips!

On 1/29/2018 at 3:23 PM, MR_Photography said:

Hello Guys, 

ArtByte Address: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/madanrajphotography/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/madanrajphotos

large.POR_Sunset_FB.jpg.c07cd2bdda5dda98e9a46cce6d97c67c.jpg

This awesome,nice and well taking photo,I will definitely follow you on Twitter