MR_Photography

Nature, Travel & Landscape Photographer

Great stuff. I like the windmill photo, the colors make it look almost like a negative. The tree photo is also wonderful. You have a very good eye for composition and color. I guess you take most of your photos early in the day or late in the afternoon.

16 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Ok that's clear. Interesting to read, there is definitely a lot to learn.

I have a tripod yes. Remote shutter is for this purpose really necessary, gonna look for one. Tried some shoot before with manual pressing the button on the camera, but your still very slightly changing the frame. Thanks for the tips!

Good luck :) 

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Great stuff. I like the windmill photo, the colors make it look almost like a negative. The tree photo is also wonderful. You have a very good eye for composition and color. I guess you take most of your photos early in the day or late in the afternoon.

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for the kind words! yeah, i usually try to make pictures before sunrise and close to sunset and right after sunset to have some soft and vibrant colours. Sometimes i shoot during the day when its cloudy and when there is a lot of drama happening but not much on a clear sky day. 

On 8-2-2018 at 3:02 PM, MR_Photography said:

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for the kind words! yeah, i usually try to make pictures before sunrise and close to sunset and right after sunset to have some soft and vibrant colours. Sometimes i shoot during the day when its cloudy and when there is a lot of drama happening but not much on a clear sky day. 

The funny thing is that most people only take photo's on sunny clear days. (myself included) and those are usually the most boring pictures haha. You seem to understand that pretty well. ;)

On 2/8/2018 at 3:02 PM, MR_Photography said:

Hi Martin, 

I guess the kind of picture you want to take will determine your choice of timing... 

On 13/02/2018 at 8:50 AM, Adedunmola said:

I guess the kind of picture you want to take will determine your choice of timing... 

Yeah absolutely, but many photographers prefer golden hour and blue hour for landscape photography. you can of course capture stunning landscape photos during day time when the time and condition are right. 

Eiffel Love!

You will definitely fall in love with this magnificent structure every time you look at it. Beautiful, elegant, majestic and a wonder to watch every day!

Enjoy the view and have a great weekend everyone! 

Comments and feedback are welcome and if you like my work please tip me: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/madanrajphotography/

large.FR_PAR_Eiffel1_FB.jpg.5be98723525953b5e0cf0c8c8e482dd2.jpg

Hello everyone, 
Here is my latest capture! This was shot at Krka National Park in Croatia. It is a beautiful place to visit and you will definitely return relaxed and calm form the visit. A highly recommended place to visit :)

Hope you all like it! Have fun and keep posting :D

Comments and feedback are welcome and if you like my work please tip me: AZpTfcSWcJDdd4hwrbzdCTsgZD9B84FFWd

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/madanrajphotography/

large._30A3923_logo.jpg.fec67a668a52f41b498b6d152a8570bb.jpg

I'm amazed by what beautiful nature is so close by. When I think of places like this I always picture them in a country far away.
Is it a busy park?

The picture is very nicely done. I Like the longer exposure time to get the waterfalls to look like that.