On 29-3-2018 at 9:10 PM, hardartbest said:

many people in Nigeria are looking for a way to make a living,they see oppourtunity in cryptocurrency and they grap it,imaging a country like a Nigeria where an average citizen lives on 50usd per month,18,000naira in Nigeria money

But than people take a lot of risk with the little money they have right?

On 30/3/2018 at 2:19 PM, Adedunmola said:

i will support you on this anytime any day. lots of artist have met dont know a thing about blockchain not to talk about artbyte. I had to call in to a radio program few days ago while the presenter was interviewing an upcoming artist to sensitize him and others listening about how he can showcase his work on artbyte.

This a great idea, and a very committed step! Well done!

On 1/12/2018 at 12:07 PM, leppyj said:

thanks,  i am looking at twitter as one of the platforms that the artistes use to communicate and i will do more research about it. 

what research have done and did you figure out anything about Nigerian artists?

From experience, lots of folks in Nigeria are just adapting to life on the internet. Many, especially the aged belief that anything done on internet is fictious. This orientation affects everything. That's why we need to revolutionize that thought by engaging them during Art exhibitions and shows. Meet them one on one and share our knowledge about artbyte with them. These will go a long way to make artbyte more popular in Nigeria. 

For a lot of people around the world crypto currency is an unknown phenomenon. Even in rich countries knowledge is  extremely poor. The current downturn is another deterrent. But due to the benefits of crypto over time it will become a natural alternative across the globe.🦋

13 hours ago, BDS said:

For a lot of people around the world crypto currency is an unknown phenomenon. Even in rich countries knowledge is the extremely poor. The current downturn is another deterrent. But due to the benefits of crypto over time it will become a natural alternative across the globe.🦋

Seriously, the correction is affecting the market but it won't continue like this, so better days ahead 

42 minutes ago, Thinknow11 said:

Seriously, the correction is affecting the market but it won't continue like this, so better days ahead 

This must be true, because we have been saying this for months...

One method could be to offer free web hosting and web shop for Nigerian artists to host stuff they can sell online.

They would accept ABY. Sell digital works... or ship artwork from Nigeria to their home country or other countries.

Maybe digital art work first would be good.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:33 AM, Adedunmola said:

From experience, lots of folks in Nigeria are just adapting to life on the internet. Many, especially the aged belief that anything done on internet is fictious. This orientation affects everything. That's why we need to revolutionize that thought by engaging them during Art exhibitions and shows. Meet them one on one and share our knowledge about artbyte with them. These will go a long way to make artbyte more popular in Nigeria. 

thanks do much for this,  the government is not even helping matters too,  with their opposition to anything crypto,  but its no going to deter me, as you stated we must sensitise people during art exhibitions/festivals about artbyte. 

On 4/4/2018 at 6:53 AM, mohsaidi said:

A very good idea, hopefully this can be realized and many people can support the idea.

thanks,  i am hoping so. 

On 4/4/2018 at 4:29 PM, AdamsEve said:

One method could be to offer free web hosting and web shop for Nigerian artists to host stuff they can sell online.

They would accept ABY. Sell digital works... or ship artwork from Nigeria to their home country or other countries.

Maybe digital art work first would be good.

the few artists  i have interacted with seem only concerned about their artworks and the regular way of doing things commercially, i am trying to convince them that artbyte is the way to go,  hopefully they will see it my way soon. 

On 4/2/2018 at 4:31 AM, AdamsEve said:

what research have done and did you figure out anything about Nigerian artists?

i have done some research,  i discovered that only a minute few are aware of cryptos itself not to talk of artbyte and there is a lot of ignorance and reluctance on their part to thread such an '' uncharted terrain''.  but that will soon change with rigorous sensitisation about artbyte. 

9 minutes ago, leppyj said:

i have done some research,  i discovered that only a minute few are aware of cryptos itself not to talk of artbyte and there is a lot of ignorance and reluctance on their part to thread such an '' uncharted terrain''.  but that will soon change with rigorous sensitisation about artbyte. 

I think there's awareness but government and the Central Bank is making things difficult for crypto and seriously against cryptocurrencies by continuously issues warning from time to time to the citizens to completely stay away from crypto. 

Categorically, no government will sustain a fight against crypto because cryptocurrency is the way and the future of money

57 minutes ago, dRealCrypto said:

I think there's awareness but government and the Central Bank is making things difficult for crypto and seriously against cryptocurrencies by continuously issues warning from time to time to the citizens to completely stay away from crypto. 

Categorically, no government will sustain a fight against crypto because cryptocurrency is the way and the future of money

thank you for your insight. 

On 4/2/2018 at 6:33 AM, Adedunmola said:

You are right my brother but can you just give clue of how this can be achievable 

On 4/11/2018 at 2:36 PM, dRealCrypto said:

This is one major obstacle in wider adoption for sure. Not being able to buy and sell crypto will drastically hinder any adoption growth, but that's to be expected with something that is fighting against the whole banking system. Sooner or later banks will jump on the bandwagon though, but then we're essentially back to square one.

2 hours ago, Gmercy said:

You are right my brother but can you just give clue of how this can be achievable 

Share with your colleagues in the office 

Go to secondary schools, even primary schools and start Art clubs 

Organize meet-ups where the role of artbyte would be discussed. 

Also, look for opportunities of art exhibition to educate artists around you. 

These are just few of what I could think of right now. 

4 hours ago, Cahoot said:

This is one major obstacle in wider adoption for sure. Not being able to buy and sell crypto will drastically hinder any adoption growth, but that's to be expected with something that is fighting against the whole banking system. Sooner or later banks will jump on the bandwagon though, but then we're essentially back to square one.

Seriously, this is an obstacle but cryptocurrency is a revolutionary project and so it will have to fight a lot of fight for its sustainability. However, I'm confused crypto will win

On 4/15/2018 at 1:44 PM, Thinknow11 said:

Stability is returning to the cryptocurrency market.

There is no such thing :)

Just because the market is going up after few months of downtrend means really nothing, let alone stability by the mere fact that it's actually going up - not staying stable. And cryptocurrency market in general will always be much more volatile than e.g., the stock market, because all the changes reflect much faster, as stuff is released effectively in real time, not in quartals.

On 20/04/2018 at 4:59 PM, Cahoot said:

Just because the market is going up after few months of downtrend means really nothing, let alone stability by the mere fact that it's actually going up - not staying stable. And cryptocurrency market in general will always be much more volatile than e.g., the stock market, because all the changes reflect much faster, as stuff is released effectively in real time, not in quartals.

Well, you're entitled for your opinion and so I'm. However, when I say stability is returning to the cryptocurrency market and you are able to take a look at the cryptocurrency market cap you will  understand what am saying but if you're judging the market stability with a coin then you're wrong. 

On 4/20/2018 at 4:59 PM, Cahoot said:

The volatility of crypto is as a result of the state of adoption and it will not always be like this. You should expect a very tight spread in years to come. Remember when Penny stocks first came up, the volatility was out of this world.