Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's a good idea! I think the first step would be to figure out how artists in Nigeria communicate. Do they use any particular platforms, communities or tools? Once you know that, you should be able to reach out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

I think that's a good idea! I think the first step would be to figure out how artists in Nigeria communicate. Do they use any particular platforms, communities or tools? Once you know that, you should be able to reach out!

thanks,  i am looking at twitter as one of the platforms that the artistes use to communicate and i will do more research about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, leppyj said:

thanks,  i am looking at twitter as one of the platforms that the artistes use to communicate and i will do more research about it. 

You are right carry on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

Good one,am completely with you.

Twitter should be our starting point to intimate them with this artbyte project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 2:27 PM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

i wish i can do same thing as yours,good idea for helping many artist in your country,i know i still possible to do same way,but i have a job,sadly i can't have more time to create awarness to many artist here. i hope sometime i have right time to do that. regards from indonesia. good luck mate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fityan said:

i wish i can do same thing as yours,good idea for helping many artist in your country,i know i still possible to do same way,but i have a job,sadly i can't have more time to create awarness to many artist here. i hope sometime i have right time to do that. regards from indonesia. good luck mate..

thank you and good luck to you too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Sounds great, ABY can surely use all the help they can get! We've discussed something like this on the forums before, so you might look into those threads for some ideas as well!

thanks i will do so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

Nice idea @leppyjmeetups for artists will be a great way to sensitize and create awareness for the artist in nigeria. Recently, the artists in my institution where I work use one of the facilities in my establishment for exhibition and I was surprised than none of them has heard of ArtByte. It was a great moment for me to sensitize them about the opportunities that artbyte is and has created. @leppyj, I'll suggest you start by organizing meetup for the artist around you and before you know it, you'll be covering the whole nation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Nice idea @leppyjmeetups for artists will be a great way to sensitize and create awareness for the artist in nigeria. Recently, the artists in my institution where I work use one of the facilities in my establishment for exhibition and I was surprised than none of them has heard of ArtByte. It was a great moment for me to sensitize them about the opportunities that artbyte is and has created. @leppyj, I'll suggest you start by organizing meetup for the artist around you and before you know it, you'll be covering the whole nation. 

thanks so much for the nice piece if advice,  i will surely follow through with some of your points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

This is awesome, we have lots of talents here in Nigeria. It will be a great convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

I am with you: spirit, soul and body

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 11:27 PM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

There seems to be many Nigerians here already? There is no awareness for artbyte with your friends? How could that be? Seems like most of the people on this forum are Nigerians? Maybe I misunderstand...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdamsEve said:

There seems to be many Nigerians here already? There is no awareness for artbyte with your friends? How could that be? Seems like most of the people on this forum are Nigerians? Maybe I misunderstand...?

 

If you know the size and population of Nigeria,you wouldn't be saying that,a country with over 200million in populations...going with this.we are not yet much in the forum.I thing we should make more awareness  to people.we are the giant of Africa. I am even planning to make a awareness is southwest Nigeria wherevi resides to let them know about cryptosystem and spread the news about Artbyte and his features

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 10:43 AM, hardartbest said:

which country are you from?Nigeria is Big country

Netherlands. Other countries are big too, there are way less people from other countries though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Netherlands. Other countries are big too, there are way less people from other countries though :)

many people in Nigeria are looking for a way to make a living,they see oppourtunity in cryptocurrency and they grap it,imaging a country like a Nigeria where an average citizen lives on 50usd per month,18,000naira in Nigeria money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

i will support you on this anytime any day. lots of artist have met dont know a thing about blockchain not to talk about artbyte. I had to call in to a radio program few days ago while the presenter was interviewing an upcoming artist to sensitize him and others listening about how he can showcase his work on artbyte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×