I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

I think that's a good idea! I think the first step would be to figure out how artists in Nigeria communicate. Do they use any particular platforms, communities or tools? Once you know that, you should be able to reach out!

5 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

I think that's a good idea! I think the first step would be to figure out how artists in Nigeria communicate. Do they use any particular platforms, communities or tools? Once you know that, you should be able to reach out!

thanks,  i am looking at twitter as one of the platforms that the artistes use to communicate and i will do more research about it. 

14 hours ago, leppyj said:

thanks,  i am looking at twitter as one of the platforms that the artistes use to communicate and i will do more research about it. 

You are right carry on 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

I am looking for a way to create awareness for artbyte in Nigeria to our artistes here,  because i have noticed that almost all if them are not aware of this project. who is with me on this creation of awareness? 

Good one,am completely with you.

Twitter should be our starting point to intimate them with this artbyte project.

On 1/12/2018 at 2:27 PM, leppyj said:

i wish i can do same thing as yours,good idea for helping many artist in your country,i know i still possible to do same way,but i have a job,sadly i can't have more time to create awarness to many artist here. i hope sometime i have right time to do that. regards from indonesia. good luck mate..

23 minutes ago, fityan said:

i wish i can do same thing as yours,good idea for helping many artist in your country,i know i still possible to do same way,but i have a job,sadly i can't have more time to create awarness to many artist here. i hope sometime i have right time to do that. regards from indonesia. good luck mate..

thank you and good luck to you too. 

2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Sounds great, ABY can surely use all the help they can get! We've discussed something like this on the forums before, so you might look into those threads for some ideas as well!

thanks i will do so

Nice idea @leppyjmeetups for artists will be a great way to sensitize and create awareness for the artist in nigeria. Recently, the artists in my institution where I work use one of the facilities in my establishment for exhibition and I was surprised than none of them has heard of ArtByte. It was a great moment for me to sensitize them about the opportunities that artbyte is and has created. @leppyj, I'll suggest you start by organizing meetup for the artist around you and before you know it, you'll be covering the whole nation. 

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Nice idea @leppyjmeetups for artists will be a great way to sensitize and create awareness for the artist in nigeria. Recently, the artists in my institution where I work use one of the facilities in my establishment for exhibition and I was surprised than none of them has heard of ArtByte. It was a great moment for me to sensitize them about the opportunities that artbyte is and has created. @leppyj, I'll suggest you start by organizing meetup for the artist around you and before you know it, you'll be covering the whole nation. 

thanks so much for the nice piece if advice,  i will surely follow through with some of your points. 

On 12/01/2018 at 8:27 AM, leppyj said:

This is awesome, we have lots of talents here in Nigeria. It will be a great convention.

I am with you: spirit, soul and body

On 1/11/2018 at 11:27 PM, leppyj said:

There seems to be many Nigerians here already? There is no awareness for artbyte with your friends? How could that be? Seems like most of the people on this forum are Nigerians? Maybe I misunderstand...?

Just now, AdamsEve said:

There seems to be many Nigerians here already? There is no awareness for artbyte with your friends? How could that be? Seems like most of the people on this forum are Nigerians? Maybe I misunderstand...?

If you know the size and population of Nigeria,you wouldn't be saying that,a country with over 200million in populations...going with this.we are not yet much in the forum.I thing we should make more awareness  to people.we are the giant of Africa. I am even planning to make a awareness is southwest Nigeria wherevi resides to let them know about cryptosystem and spread the news about Artbyte and his features

On 3/28/2018 at 10:43 AM, hardartbest said:

which country are you from?Nigeria is Big country

Netherlands. Other countries are big too, there are way less people from other countries though :)

9 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Netherlands. Other countries are big too, there are way less people from other countries though :)

many people in Nigeria are looking for a way to make a living,they see oppourtunity in cryptocurrency and they grap it,imaging a country like a Nigeria where an average citizen lives on 50usd per month,18,000naira in Nigeria money

i will support you on this anytime any day. lots of artist have met dont know a thing about blockchain not to talk about artbyte. I had to call in to a radio program few days ago while the presenter was interviewing an upcoming artist to sensitize him and others listening about how he can showcase his work on artbyte.