Jump to content
Thinknow11

Do You Want to Become a Whale?

With the look of things at moment, Artbyte holders will celebrate in December 2018  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you agree or not?



Recommended Posts

On 2/5/2018 at 3:20 AM, Thinknow11 said:

Well I don't really understand you. 

1BTC investment from this present position will give you nothing less than 15BTC in roi (return on investment) if price touch just five cent ($0.5) 

Are you not becoming a whale gradually? 

I don't think that there is any set price point for "becoming a whale", but generally it's in terms of tens of millions of USD because with that kind of money it's much easier for you to dictate where the market is going to by making large buys and sells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, Thinknow11 said:

Well I don't really understand you. 

1BTC investment from this present position will give you nothing less than 15BTC in roi (return on investment) if price touch just five cent ($0.5) 

Are you not becoming a whale gradually? 

Being a whale is about being able to influence the price of a coin. So it's not about how many USD you have in possesion af a certain coin, it's about the percentage of the total circulating coins you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, Teis91 said:

Being a whale is about being able to influence the price of a coin. So it's not about how many USD you have in possesion af a certain coin, it's about the percentage of the total circulating coins you have.

Accepted but do you also agree that becoming a whale is a gradual process 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 11:14 AM, Teis91 said:

Being a whale is about being able to influence the price of a coin. So it's not about how many USD you have in possesion af a certain coin, it's about the percentage of the total circulating coins you have.

 I think you should not see any coin as an isolated island. You can change from one coin to other with a click. If you have many USD you're going to be able to influence more coins, switching from one to other...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Accepted but do you also agree that becoming a whale is a gradual process 

It depends on how much money you have :D In the early stages of a coin it's cheaper to become a whale ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hj27 said:

 I think you should not see any coin as an isolated island. You can change from one coin to other with a click. If you have many USD you're going to be able to influence more coins, switching from one to other...

That's true, but than you're using your other coins to get a big marketshare of one particular coin. So it's still about the percentage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Teis91 said:

It depends on how much money you have :D In the early stages of a coin it's cheaper to become a whale ;)

Yes, it depends on how much money 💰 someone have but I have never see anyone becoming a billionaire without being a thousanaire. 

Remember! Bill Gates started from somewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Yes, it depends on how much money 💰 someone have but I have never see anyone becoming a billionaire without being a thousanaire. 

Remember! Bill Gates started from somewhere 

A thousand steps will begin with a step. Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×