Thinknow11

Do You Want to Become a Whale?

With the look of things at moment, Artbyte holders will celebrate in December 2018  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree or not?

On 2/5/2018 at 3:20 AM, Thinknow11 said:

Well I don't really understand you. 

1BTC investment from this present position will give you nothing less than 15BTC in roi (return on investment) if price touch just five cent ($0.5) 

Are you not becoming a whale gradually? 

I don't think that there is any set price point for "becoming a whale", but generally it's in terms of tens of millions of USD because with that kind of money it's much easier for you to dictate where the market is going to by making large buys and sells.

On 2/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, Thinknow11 said:

Well I don't really understand you. 

1BTC investment from this present position will give you nothing less than 15BTC in roi (return on investment) if price touch just five cent ($0.5) 

Are you not becoming a whale gradually? 

Being a whale is about being able to influence the price of a coin. So it's not about how many USD you have in possesion af a certain coin, it's about the percentage of the total circulating coins you have.

On 2/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, Teis91 said:

Being a whale is about being able to influence the price of a coin. So it's not about how many USD you have in possesion af a certain coin, it's about the percentage of the total circulating coins you have.

Accepted but do you also agree that becoming a whale is a gradual process 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:14 AM, Teis91 said:

I think you should not see any coin as an isolated island. You can change from one coin to other with a click. If you have many USD you're going to be able to influence more coins, switching from one to other...

18 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Accepted but do you also agree that becoming a whale is a gradual process 

It depends on how much money you have :D In the early stages of a coin it's cheaper to become a whale ;)

13 hours ago, hj27 said:

I think you should not see any coin as an isolated island. You can change from one coin to other with a click. If you have many USD you're going to be able to influence more coins, switching from one to other...

That's true, but than you're using your other coins to get a big marketshare of one particular coin. So it's still about the percentage.

3 hours ago, Teis91 said:

It depends on how much money you have :D In the early stages of a coin it's cheaper to become a whale ;)

Yes, it depends on how much money 💰 someone have but I have never see anyone becoming a billionaire without being a thousanaire. 

Remember! Bill Gates started from somewhere 

16 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Yes, it depends on how much money 💰 someone have but I have never see anyone becoming a billionaire without being a thousanaire. 

Remember! Bill Gates started from somewhere 

A thousand steps will begin with a step. Right?