Thinknow11

Do You Want to Become a Whale?

With the look of things at moment, Artbyte holders will celebrate in December 2018  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree or not?

On 12/01/2018 at 7:11 AM, leppyj said:

you are so on point, artbyte has consistency, the community is commited, the tech is solid and the developer is top notch, so lambo is sure. 

Artbyte on is down on Bittex at the moment😕

On 17. 1. 2018 at 6:02 AM, Cahoot said:

Seems like I'm the only one saying no, because I have no interest in this. I find the whole manipulation of the market for your own gain to be pretty disgraceful practice, and while I understand why people would like to do it, I would personally not want any part in it.

agreed ! ... ArtByte is meant to support art and people devoted to art ... thats the main reason, please dont forget ! :)

2 minutes ago, BDS said:

My interest is really only in the development of Artbyte really and its artists🙂

For me, I'm a cryptocurrency investor/trader so I'm more concerns about the development and market price

11 hours ago, Teis91 said:

How many ABY do you guys think you need to become a whale?

Depends on the type of whale. According to the wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale there are 10 different families considered whales. This is something usually overlooked by cryptocurrencie fans, that use the noun "whale" as something with a single definition.

Depending on the type of whale (Balaenidae or Physeteridae, for example), you can be a whale starting in 100.000 ABYs, or you have to go up to 1.000.000 ABYs.

That's what I'm hearing frequently about crypto in general. But I'm also hearing that this correction that we are experiencing is the worst ever🤔Can anyone hazard a guess when it will truly bounce back?

There are 800.000.000 ABY im circulation, so if you have a million coins that isn't enough to be a whale right? You can't influence the price with only 0.001% of the coins can you?

3 hours ago, Teis91 said:

There are 800.000.000 ABY im circulation, so if you have a million coins that isn't enough to be a whale right? You can't influence the price with only 0.001% of the coins can you?

What i mean by the word "WHALE" is this.

If am investing $1k in ABY on a long-term investment of 12 months from the current price and luckily ABY price upward between 0.5$ - $1 or more. Then am gradually becoming a whale in a slowly  but steady manner. 

Imagine an investment of 1BTC from current price and ABY later price is around $0.5$ or above, how many btc you will have in return. 

Calculate that yourself 

21 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

What i mean by the word "WHALE" is this.

If am investing $1k in ABY on a long-term investment of 12 months from the current price and luckily ABY price upward between 0.5$ - $1 or more. Then am gradually becoming a whale in a slowly  but steady manner. 

Imagine an investment of 1BTC from current price and ABY later price is around $0.5$ or above, how many btc you will have in return. 

Calculate that yourself 

Your percentage of the total circulating supply stays the same, so even if it increases to 0.5/1 you're still not a whale right?

On 3/2/2018 at 5:10 AM, BDS said:

That's what I'm hearing frequently about crypto in general. But I'm also hearing that this correction that we are experiencing is the worst ever🤔Can anyone hazard a guess when it will truly bounce back?

If we want to be part of crypto community all of us should investigate and read more. It is an interesting world and doing that is wise if we want to earn money.

No way.

After Mt. Gox episode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox) BTC in 2014 BTC price was down 90%. It only recovered the previous price in beginning of last year (2017). This is a correction, not this one (yet). We still have room to see more blood here... I think in Monday it will continue going down.

10 hours ago, Teis91 said:

Your percentage of the total circulating supply stays the same, so even if it increases to 0.5/1 you're still not a whale right?

Well I don't really understand you. 

1BTC investment from this present position will give you nothing less than 15BTC in roi (return on investment) if price touch just five cent ($0.5) 

Are you not becoming a whale gradually?