Thinknow11

Do You Want to Become a Whale?

With the look of things at moment, Artbyte holders will celebrate in December 2018  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree or not?

If you are a member here already, then your have make a good move to actualize this process.

All what you need presently is to start to accumulate ARTBYTE as you could through continuous buying from exchange e.g bittrex, cryptopia and others

The next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.

ARTBYTE is the real deal, invest now

54 minutes ago, Thinknow11 said:

If you are a member here already, then your have make a good move to actualize this process.

All what you need presently is to start to accumulate ARTBYTE as you could through continuous buying from exchange e.g bittrex, cryptopia and others

The next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.

ARTBYTE is the real deal, invest now

you are so on point, artbyte has consistency, the community is commited, the tech is solid and the developer is top notch, so lambo is sure. 

it possible,today and yesterday we had good news from artbyte price,touching more than 300 sathosi,and i think yes we gonna do bigger think in 2018,and the end of this year i think it can be rise till $1 each ABY.

4 minutes ago, AdamsEve said:

If I bought ABY when it was 1 satoshi, I would be rich now. There are so many altcoins out there, you don't know which one will grow in value.

Let patient 

Hold right now and you become rich later ! lol 

4 hours ago, artmart said:

am investing my all in artbyte.praying for success

Pls, always remember that ones ability to liquidity is the secret behind crypto. So, always ensure the liquidity in any of your investment in crypto.

Am very sure of success in this project come December

It's great and mindblowing this capitalization, and all of us is looking forward advancing in 2018. But, please, I would propose to keep "lambo", "hodl" and "when moon?" memes out of the community. I thinkg that this coin and the activity that development team are performing, have a deeper meaning than other to-the-moon coins!

11 hours ago, catsmile said:

Let patient 

Hold right now and you become rich later ! lol 

hold is about patient,yes thats true.. but even we have patient,its never guarantee that we can't sell any coins,sell in good price a half,and then keep a half,its wise for me.

1 hour ago, fityan said:

hold is about patient,yes thats true.. but even we have patient,its never guarantee that we can't sell any coins,sell in good price a half,and then keep a half,its wise for me.

Yah you are right. It's really a good way :)

17 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

If I bought ABY when it was 1 satoshi, I would be rich now. There are so many altcoins out there, you don't know which one will grow in value.

Its better late then never.there is still lots of opportunity in this project.

Just act now and wait for your sure lambo

Seems like I'm the only one saying no, because I have no interest in this. I find the whole manipulation of the market for your own gain to be pretty disgraceful practice, and while I understand why people would like to do it, I would personally not want any part in it.

8 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

I feel that artByte will skyrocket soon .. this community needs an online portal to sell art by which the popularity of the coin will boom ... there will be lot of whales .. keep holding ARTBYTES ^_^:)

You're correct mate. Whales always go with project like this