Thinknow11

ARTBYTE WILL BE $1 OR MORE

I Completely agree with you @CChris And while they called it the dot com bubble. It really was only a problem for investors that thought to get rich quick, the internet itself only got bigger and bigger, and the good companies like Google and Amazon went on to be huge and successful. Good projects and companies will survive and can grow, I really hope ArtByte has the right team to do so.

You're probably right, but I like to think about crypto focused in the underlying blockchain technologies. I think we're in adoption cycle like any new technology and social cycle. As any other adoption cycle (writing, print, manufacturing, cars...) this can only go up as primary trend. 

I'm definitely a little worried about the value of ArtByte right now, but so long as it doesn't fall down below its average, I think we can still expect exponential growth this year. In the end, crypto is a waiting game, as many of you guys have said.

I believe in the Arbyte mission, I think the price of ABY is priceless because I see a lot of people here the members really enjoys the Artbyte forum and it gives joy and the feeling of belongingness and that is priceless, anyway the price of Artbyte is very important thing so lets keep on supporting the project and soon the price will be more than a dollar...

On 01/02/2018 at 1:32 PM, CChris said:

IF we go, you could buy some cheap ABY ;)
Right now, I am just loosing money... but I think, the market could come back again.
Maybe not within the next one or two months - and maybe, we need the whole year to get a more stable market... but I will keep my coins... I am sure, there is a good chance, that they are coming back to a much better performance.

Maybe, we are also on a point, where BTC is loosing its No.1 place and another coin will take the place from BTC... ?!
Who knows, how other coins will benefit from such a change?

Yes, everybody portfolio is in red at moment and no where is safe than to HOLD. Again is an opportunity to buy more

19 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

I'm definitely a little worried about the value of ArtByte right now, but so long as it doesn't fall down below its average, I think we can still expect exponential growth this year. In the end, crypto is a waiting game, as many of you guys have said.

Waiting game in did. Crypto is not for weak hands because correction not always the end but a psychological test for the players in the market

19 hours ago, benres said:

I believe in the Arbyte mission, I think the price of ABY is priceless because I see a lot of people here the members really enjoys the Artbyte forum and it gives joy and the feeling of belongingness and that is priceless, anyway the price of Artbyte is very important thing so lets keep on supporting the project and soon the price will be more than a dollar...

Good! That is our primary assignment here. It's always artbyte and others looooooooooooooooooooool

A lot of news about regulations lately. But this might be a good thing. Good coins survive, useless ones will disappear. 

I see a good future for artbytes. For now it is a waiting game. 

Some coins have a target price in mind. I think stable price of $0.05 by end of 2018 is a good target. $1 I think may take more time. We need everyone to help promote the coin and get other people to use it. Tipping is a great use case and artists if they decide not to hodl can tip other artists with it. 

Last few days were really dramatic to look in your portfolio, so I'm glad I could prevent myself from checking it that much. Luckily I also heard some good news like someone from the EU mentioning the benefits from cryptocurrency and the technology behind it. Also heard someone in the Dutch politics say they will try to come up with regulations for futures trading and stuff like that and not crypto in general.

On 1/24/2018 at 12:18 PM, CChris said:

Here are two samples from the last hours / days of the BTC chart.
As you can see, on each BIG green BUY indicator, a red SELL-phase was following.

This could cause, that the value of the coin is falling below the point that it was before.
Then, there are many other indicators which could happen that are causing a down-trend, an up-trend, etc.pp.
But finally, it is better, if the value of the coin is not growing too fast in a small time frame. Continuously, over a longer period with many small green bars will be OK.
Then it will be much more stable.

chart_sample2.png

chart_sample1.png

I like this. Pls where did you get this chart.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:39 PM, Thinknow11 said:

Considering the awareness in cryptocurrency ecosystem in the past months and the massive acceptance/adoption all over the globe.

However, since awareness is growing day-by-day and factually everybody want to be a holder of at least 1 bitcoin and presently majority cannot avoid to buy the phenomenal.

Now, if you invest $1000 in ARTBYTE (ABY) at this moment, hold till December 2018 and you will be able to hold at least 1BTC. This is one of the magic in crypto, we all trade alt against btc to gain more btc as profit. 

Low satoshi coin like this is always a banker to all that invest in it.

Buy some ARTBYTE (ABY) today

Thanks bro,for the advise

On 16-2-2018 at 3:26 PM, P.E. said:

The whole market is still around 50% of its peak during end-december. No more waiting lines at exchanges though...

Right, so it has to grow another 100% to get back at that figure, I think that'll take some time :)