Jump to content
Thinknow11

ARTBYTE WILL BE $1 OR MORE

Recommended Posts

let's be honest:
EVERYTHING is possible :D
It could be, that we will be on 1$ by the end of the year, it could be, that we are above 1$ by the end of the year, but it could also be, that we just reach 0.5 $.
There are still 11 Months left for this year, and EVERYTHING is possible.

There are too many points, that are related... there are rumors about regulations, the BTC charts are one aspect, etc.pp.
Also, what I mentioned: Pls keep in mind, that in history it was never a good thing, when the value of a product was increasing too much in just a short time.
Then, it will become a bubble.

A steady, continuously grow over a long period is way better at the end. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ArtByte definitely has the potential to grow. It is a technical up-to-date coin, it has a good roadmap, a real world use and more and more people are getting to know and use Artbytes. Marketcap is a bit on the low side, but will grow with the value of the coin.

But the market will always be unpredictable. Regulatians in China, Korea and in Europe. P & D groups, people spreading fud,  new coins & ico's who are also into art &  music. And of course the bitcoinprice. Everything is possible, it can go times 2, 5, 10 or 100 this year. Or even drop below a cent. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also think you can't say it will reach 1 dollar or more, the cryptomarket is so volatile that anything is possible really. I do believe though that a lot of work is put into ArtByte and other points that makes ABY different than other coins. On the other hand a lot of things can have an effect on the value and you can forecast what will happen. Just because it ended higher at end of the year for the last years it doesn't mean it will again in 2018. As some suggested, I also hope for a more steady grow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CChris said:

I haven't said, that it will crash if it's reaching 1$ - I just said, that there is a high risk of a crash, if it will reach the 1$ TOO FAST.
I am trying to analyze the BTC charts since the last weeks, and also I am active in some other forums about Crypto coins and chart analysis - and every time, when there are BUY-Orders which increasing the prize, there ALWAYS a downtrend following due to the following SELL orders.

I will try to get some screenshots, to show, what I mean... :)

this is a common phenomenon not only to coins but also to any markets, this is the so-called "rollback"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

So, what's is FOMO/rhetoric here

Well, some examples below. Some are yours, but please do not consider I'm stating you should have not said them. We're just exchanging opinions. In fact you could very possibly be right and these statements help building a greater community.

  • Artbyte to the moon 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙
  • I love you all Artbyte to themoon  🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙
  • The next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.
  • Just act now and wait for your sure lambo.
  • That's is why patient is the key and the ability to liquidity will help anyone to hold tilllambo . I believe!
9 hours ago, CChris said:

A steady, continuously grow over a long period is way better at the end. :)

This is the point.

How many of you are going to be entering daily / weekly into the forum if ABY goes up and suddenly it goes down a 50% during several months?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hj27 said:

How many of you are going to be entering daily / weekly into the forum if ABY goes up and suddenly it goes down a 50% during several months?

I don't know ^^
I am active since 4th Jan. so I haven't this situation... oh... sure we've had the situation.
ABY was already at 0.04 ... ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CChris said:

But in fact, IF ArtByte will reach their goals, the value of the coin has to increase.
I am absolutely with you, that I don't want to see ABY at 1$ "as soon as possible" - because if we have a strong grow in a too short period, it will cause a "crash" very soon.
ABY should grow slowly - but constantly.

I would expect something between 0.15 / 0.20 till the end of the year - I could live with this...

 

I think this is the key... Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2018 at 10:31 PM, hj27 said:

Well, some examples below. Some are yours, but please do not consider I'm stating you should have not said them. We're just exchanging opinions. In fact you could very possibly be right and these statements help building a greater community.

  • Artbyte to the moon 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙
  • I love you all Artbyte to themoon  🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙
  • The next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.
  • Just act now and wait for your sure lambo.
  • That's is why patient is the key and the ability to liquidity will help anyone to hold tilllambo . I believe!

Oh! The above are rhetoric to you? Is these are the reason you called my post rhetoric?

Do you know that if a BTC price is still at pizza 🍕 rate, I bet it 85% of the people within the cryptocurrency ecosystem will have not feature in crypto. Although, I believe in steady uptrend but not at snail 🐌 movement because it push people away.. Artbyte to the moon 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

The only winning formula in cryptocurrency is patient but it has a time frame.  The next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.    

Presently,  any investment in ABY look profitable because this coin is seriously undervalue. So, act now and wait for your sure lambo.

This forum is for the believers of this project. So,  I love you all Artbyte to themoon  🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 

However,  patient is the key and the ability to liquidity will help anyone hold till lambo . I believe!

I hope you understand now

 

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thinknow11 said:

Oh! The above are rhetoric to you? Is these are the reason you called my post rhetoric?

Do you know that if a BTC price is still at pizza 🍕 rate, I bet it 85% of the people within the cryptocurrency ecosystem will have not feature in crypto. Although, I believe in steady uptrend but not at snail 🐌 movement because it push people away.. Artbyte to the moon 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

The only winning formula in cryptocurrency is patient but it has a time frame. That's is why patient is the key and the ability to liquidity will help anyone to hold tilllambo . I believe!

Presently,  any investment in ABY look profitable because this coin is seriously undervalue. So, act now and wait for your sure lambo and the next step is to be patient and started your countdown to your lambo.

This forum is for the believers of this project. So,  I love you all Artbyte to themoon  🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙   

I hope you understand now

 

 

Yes, it's totally clear now. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

My advice for whoever is holding ABY, be patient with your investment because that's the key 🔑 🔑 🔑 

Thanks for the advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Omotolacrown said:

Am also holding unto my aby coin for now

Crypto is not weak hands. 

Continuous holding till moon come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, P.E. said:

Evertime I think the market is stabilizing, there comes another bloodbath. I hope we don't go below 1 cent. 

IF we go, you could buy some cheap ABY ;)
Right now, I am just loosing money... but I think, the market could come back again.
Maybe not within the next one or two months - and maybe, we need the whole year to get a more stable market... but I will keep my coins... I am sure, there is a good chance, that they are coming back to a much better performance.

Maybe, we are also on a point, where BTC is loosing its No.1 place and another coin will take the place from BTC... ?!
Who knows, how other coins will benefit from such a change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CChris said:

IF we go, you could buy some cheap ABY ;)
Right now, I am just loosing money... but I think, the market could come back again.
Maybe not within the next one or two months - and maybe, we need the whole year to get a more stable market... but I will keep my coins... I am sure, there is a good chance, that they are coming back to a much better performance.

Maybe, we are also on a point, where BTC is loosing its No.1 place and another coin will take the place from BTC... ?!
Who knows, how other coins will benefit from such a change?

I do not think that another coin can take the place of btc. in any case now there are none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24-1-2018 at 1:18 PM, CChris said:

let's be honest:
EVERYTHING is possible :D
It could be, that we will be on 1$ by the end of the year, it could be, that we are above 1$ by the end of the year, but it could also be, that we just reach 0.5 $.
There are still 11 Months left for this year, and EVERYTHING is possible.

There are too many points, that are related... there are rumors about regulations, the BTC charts are one aspect, etc.pp.
Also, what I mentioned: Pls keep in mind, that in history it was never a good thing, when the value of a product was increasing too much in just a short time.
Then, it will become a bubble.

A steady, continuously grow over a long period is way better at the end. :)

I Never bought ABY with the idea that it would grow incredibly fast. I Bought a few coins with the idea of holding them for at least one year, but maybe even much longer than that, 2, 3 or maybe even 5 years. All the crypto coins were growing much faster than ever before in the last month of last year. I Think we are now seeing the down side of a huge grow in a short time. But I still have strong believe in the techniques behind blockchains. Nobody knows if the coins will go up again and if so by how much, but to me it's more about the technical side and I hope we will see great projects that use blockchain technology. And I really hope ABY is successful with it, because I would love to see a decentralized way for people to support artists and a decentralized platform for artist to share their work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Martin said:

I Never bought ABY with the idea that it would grow incredibly fast. I Bought a few coins with the idea of holding them for at least one year, but maybe even much longer than that, 2, 3 or maybe even 5 years. All the crypto coins were growing much faster than ever before in the last month of last year. I Think we are now seeing the down side of a huge grow in a short time. But I still have strong believe in the techniques behind blockchains. Nobody knows if the coins will go up again and if so by how much, but to me it's more about the technical side and I hope we will see great projects that use blockchain technology. And I really hope ABY is successful with it, because I would love to see a decentralized way for people to support artists and a decentralized platform for artist to share their work.

You are completely right!
What's growing (too) fast - can also fell down very fast - and that is, what we are facing out right now.

Many people are calling the crypto currencies a bubble like Dot.Com - but if you just have a look to the charts from the .Com market today, after the "big crash" there was a steady grow - way much higher than when the crash happened.

At all, yes - the crypto market is a bubble, and right now, we are in a situation, where the market is cleaning itself.
The market needs to lose its  attractiveness for the big players in the speculation market which have pushed the price and then take the money away... and, the market needs to get rid off many unnecessary alt coins.
There are just too many without a clear concept and roadmap.

And this is, what I like on ArtByte.
They have a clear vision and working hard to reach their goals.
 

ArtByte really could be a coin, that will survive the current situation - But I would not do the same bet for many other coins...

Sorry, that I am not that optimistic for the overall situation.
I think, we still have to be realistic... we just reached a critical point in the evolution of the crypto-currencies and some will survive, but not all.
Keep that in mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×