Thinknow11

ARTBYTE WILL BE $1 OR MORE

3 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

i will suggest artbyte to create exchange thread an appoint a moderator that will serve as an escrow should incase anyone want to sell or buy aby. Most coins affected by coinsmarket server downtime are using this method especially on discord group.

This is actually not a bad idea. I believe they still have enough ABY to set up something like this. Especially for new members it is very hard to buy some altcoins today.

4 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

i will suggest artbyte to create exchange thread an appoint a moderator that will serve as an escrow should incase anyone want to sell or buy aby. Most coins affected by coinsmarket server downtime are using this method especially on discord group.

this is a good method of income for developers aby. But I do not see any difficulty in buying aby for the rest through bittrex for example

10 minutes ago, Gates said:

this is a good method of income for developers aby. But I do not see any difficulty in buying aby for the rest through bittrex for example

So?

Dear new users:

We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.  If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change.  Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

To our new users, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration.  We apologize for the inconvenience!

The Bittrex Team

On 1/13/2018 at 10:21 PM, AdamsEve said:

What is you reasoning? Do you have any ideas to back up your claim? Lot of people say many altcoins will go the moon, but rarely give reason. I think ABY can get to $1 if we keep promoting it, get more people to use it. I think ABY tipping has been a success and we've gotten more artists to join the community.

I think you have answered the question you asked me already. Tipping is already a success and the community is also growing I.e. awareness is increasing rapidly, then dev and his team continue the developmental work and we all justify the reason why we're here by spreading the news all around. I think the sky is the limit.

However, I will like to suggest to the @ArtByteStaff @Admin to create a telegram group for Artbyte and every member here must join the telegram group as one of the prerequisite to get rewards. I believe, this will help to take Artbyte to the palm of thousands.

3 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think you have answered the question you asked me already. Tipping is already a success and the community is also growing I.e. awareness is increasing rapidly, then dev and his team continue the developmental work and we all justify the reason why we're here by spreading the news all around. I think the sky is the limit.

I think this is not a clear reason to support that ABY will reach 1$. This could be a reason to support that ABY will increase the price, but it's valid for 0'1$, 0'2$, 1$, 10$ or 1000$...

12 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

owever, I will like to suggest to the @ArtByteStaff @Admin to create a telegram group for Artbyte and every member here must join the telegram group as one of the prerequisite to get rewards. I believe, this will help to take Artbyte to the palm of thousands.

There is a telegram group : ArtByte Telegram Channel join link https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE028YbsgBnLMHIJCw

8 minutes ago, P.E. said:

There is a telegram group : ArtByte Telegram Channel join link https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE028YbsgBnLMHIJCw

The telegram channel is having just 21member. I think is very poor considering the potential of ABY and think it should be mandatory for the members here to join

4 minutes ago, dRealCrypto said:

The telegram channel is having just 21member. I think is very poor considering the potential of ABY and think it should be mandatory for the members here to join

It's a very new group, and not even with that much marketing (compared to other community efforts of ABY), so it's still growing. But I believe that in the future the Telegram group will be larger as well.

1 minute ago, Cahoot said:

It's a very new group, and not even with that much marketing (compared to other community efforts of ABY), so it's still growing. But I believe that in the future the Telegram group will be larger as well.

Yes, I can see that it was created on January 15th 2018. Thanks

12 hours ago, hj27 said:

I think this is not a clear reason to support that ABY will reach 1$. This could be a reason to support that ABY will increase the price, but it's valid for 0'1$, 0'2$, 1$, 10$ or 1000$...

I think their should be a kind of database for Artbyte, where they will have nearly all the artists across the globe  on it and a periodic event for them (artists) and their collectors to be able to understand the concept of this project.

I believe more awareness, continuous sensitisation and an aggressive marketing will surely push the popularity to the mainstream of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Maybe, a social media campaign should be launch on twitter, facebook, reddit, medium and stemit as majority of of the artist are on social media. Content creation inform of video, gif and meme is another method to raise the awareness.

However, sooner or later Artbyte will be $1. B E L I E V E ! ! ! 

I simply do not buy the FOMO attitude when talking about ABY. It's just a personal issue, please do not take it personal :)

I have followed quite intensively this project, I'm a very frequent contributor to the forum, I was mining it, I would really love to help somehow if posible in the development, I try to help newcomers. I have a very high level of commitment with ABY compared with other project I am invested in, because I really think that there is a clearer vision, and a transformative goal in ABY. 

However I am cautious with the FOMO retoric. I will not state that ABY will not reach $1, but I'm worried that during that journey we become a "to the moon", "when lambo?" community...

9 hours ago, hj27 said:

However I am cautious with the FOMO retoric. I will not state that ABY will not reach $1, but I'm worried that during that journey we become a "to the moon", "when lambo?" community...

I agree. That's why I think the 'Will ABY reach one dollar in 2018' and that kind of talk is pretty useless.

1 hour ago, Teis91 said:

I agree. That's why I think the 'Will ABY reach one dollar in 2018' and that kind of talk is pretty useless.

But in fact, IF ArtByte will reach their goals, the value of the coin has to increase.
I am absolutely with you, that I don't want to see ABY at 1$ "as soon as possible" - because if we have a strong grow in a too short period, it will cause a "crash" very soon.
ABY should grow slowly - but constantly.

I would expect something between 0.15 / 0.20 till the end of the year - I could live with this...

11 hours ago, hj27 said:

I simply do not buy the FOMO attitude when talking about ABY. It's just a personal issue, please do not take it personal :)

I have followed quite intensively this project, I'm a very frequent contributor to the forum, I was mining it, I would really love to help somehow if posible in the development, I try to help newcomers. I have a very high level of commitment with ABY compared with other project I am invested in, because I really think that there is a clearer vision, and a transformative goal in ABY. 

I understand your plight, but FOMO or sweet saying (rhetoric) is not the point, I said if cryptocurrency continue to gain more acceptability/adoption in 2018 and considering the fact that ABY is being listed on a worldwide exchange in Bittrex + dev team continuous innovation on the project, it's likely and I think ABY can reach $1/aby. Personally, I like a steady growth 

So, what's is FOMO/rhetoric here

30 minutes ago, CChris said:

But in fact, IF ArtByte will reach their goals, the value of the coin has to increase.
I am absolutely with you, that I don't want to see ABY at 1$ "as soon as possible" - because if we have a strong grow in a too short period, it will cause a "crash" very soon.

I would expect something between 0.15 / 0.20 till the end of the year - I could live with this...

Well,  I will like to ask you a question about current price of ABY. Is ABY overvalue or undervalue at the moment?

3 minutes ago, Thinknow11 said:

Well,  I will like to ask you a question about current price of ABY. Is ABY overvalue or undervalue at the moment?

well, hard to say :)
But what I mean:

ABY want to be a coin, with which user can buy music and other stuff, give credit to artists, etc.pp.
So from a psychological effect, I would say, 1 ABY should be something between 0.5 and 1.5 $

you know, buying something for 2500 ABY doesn't look good for a user (from a psychological point)
But if your MP3 is just 25 ABY you would buy it (although, the FIAT value would be the same)

The same in the other direction.
If 1 ABY will be ~ 10$... it will be good for your wallet - but: would you buy something, where we just see it is 2.5 ABY?

Why do you think, BTC isn't really successful as a payment method?
1) the fees are too high right now
2) and it is overvalue - you would NEVER pay something, that is just 0.0000012 BTC ... the "normal" user doesn't have the exchange value in mind all the time.

That's my opinion...

2 hours ago, CChris said:

Why do you think aby will crash if it reach 1dollar.to me,it wouldnt crash,rather it would make artbyte grow bigger

23 minutes ago, Cgegege said:

Why do you think aby will crash if it reach 1dollar.to me,it wouldnt crash,rather it would make artbyte grow bigger

I haven't said, that it will crash if it's reaching 1$ - I just said, that there is a high risk of a crash, if it will reach the 1$ TOO FAST.
I am trying to analyze the BTC charts since the last weeks, and also I am active in some other forums about Crypto coins and chart analysis - and every time, when there are BUY-Orders which increasing the prize, there ALWAYS a downtrend following due to the following SELL orders.

I will try to get some screenshots, to show, what I mean... :)

Here are two samples from the last hours / days of the BTC chart.
As you can see, on each BIG green BUY indicator, a red SELL-phase was following.

This could cause, that the value of the coin is falling below the point that it was before.
Then, there are many other indicators which could happen that are causing a down-trend, an up-trend, etc.pp.
But finally, it is better, if the value of the coin is not growing too fast in a small time frame. Continuously, over a longer period with many small green bars will be OK.
Then it will be much more stable.

chart_sample2.png

chart_sample1.png

Another sample over the last years...

AS you can see, the small green "candles" haven't caused many red candles - or a down - trend.
But for each big green candle, there where a lot of SELLS which caused an overall down trend

chart_sample3.png