Thinknow11

ARTBYTE WILL BE $1 OR MORE

20 hours ago, dRealCrypto said:

Can we still see ABY at $1?

Why would the uptrend in market indicate anything other than yes? Now I don't think that it's going to happen anytime soon, but questions like this tend to get posed when everything is crumbling down, not when everything is on green and going up like no tomorrow.

16 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

I think the party have started and I hope it will last till year end

Lasting till end of the year is what I can't ascertain but bull is back indeed. A bull run for 3 months is enough if you ask me. 

3 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Lasting till end of the year is what I can't ascertain but bull is back indeed. A bull run for 3 months is enough if you ask me. 

We'll see, the growth last night was so sudden that it's understandable that we've come back down a bit. But let's hope for the best that everything doesn't go completely down the drain come Monday again. Weekends tend to be the growth periods anyways, so until Monday we shouldn't make any rash judgments.

18 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Really! I will much appreciate a long bull

9 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Really! I will much appreciate a long bull

Yes, even taking last year bull run side by side, you'll understand that the bull don't go bullying all round the year. It will be suicidal for stocks and others cos all money will move into crypto. 

15 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Yes, even taking last year bull run side by side, you'll understand that the bull don't go bullying all round the year. It will be suicidal for stocks and others cos all money will move into crypto. 

If that will help take crypto to the mainstream, let them move the money to crypto

On 15-4-2018 at 8:34 AM, Thinknow11 said:

Hope you have load your bag? The train is about taking off

Let's hope for the best! Hope we will get soms news around Artbytes to get more attention. Like an announcement of an artist they collaberate with. 

27 minutes ago, P.E. said:

Let's hope for the best! Hope we will get soms news around Artbytes to get more attention. Like an announcement of an artist they collaberate with. 

I think dev and his team will be working on that 

29 minutes ago, P.E. said:

I am sure they are working on this. But we will need some news and updates for artbytes to grow bigger. 

Better to have updates only when they actually have something to say, weekly updates without any real content in them just take time to create for absolutely no reason at all. And so far the ABY team has been communicating any actual improvements in the project very well in my opinion.

3 hours ago, P.E. said:

I am sure they are working on this. But we will need some news and updates for artbytes to grow bigger. 

The latest news and update you can have now is that artbyte is doing great now,its at 109satoshi on bittrex.the top gaining coin on bittrex exchange

13 hours ago, Cgegege said:

The latest news and update you can have now is that artbyte is doing great now,its at 109satoshi on bittrex.the top gaining coin on bittrex exchange

ABY is sitting on a support at 106sat and a resistance at 115sat with a brake out at 116sat