Thinknow11

ARTBYTE WILL BE $1 OR MORE

Considering the awareness in cryptocurrency ecosystem in the past months and the massive acceptance/adoption all over the globe.

However, since awareness is growing day-by-day and factually everybody want to be a holder of at least 1 bitcoin and presently majority cannot avoid to buy the phenomenal.

Now, if you invest $1000 in ARTBYTE (ABY) at this moment, hold till December 2018 and you will be able to hold at least 1BTC. This is one of the magic in crypto, we all trade alt against btc to gain more btc as profit. 

Low satoshi coin like this is always a banker to all that invest in it.

Buy some ARTBYTE (ABY) today

11 hours ago, Thinknow11 said:

Considering the awareness in cryptocurrency ecosystem in the past months and the massive acceptance/adoption all over the globe.

However, since awareness is growing day-by-day and factually everybody want to be a holder of at least 1 bitcoin and presently majority cannot avoid to buy the phenomenal.

Now, if you invest $1000 in ARTBYTE (ABY) at this moment, hold till December 2018 and you will be able to hold at least 1BTC. This is one of the magic in crypto, we all trade alt against btc to gain more btc as profit. 

Low satoshi coin like this is always a banker to all that invest in it.

Buy some ARTBYTE (ABY) today

I have the same think :)

ABY's Bump-ing ! lol  

35 minutes ago, Thinknow11 said:

Patient and liquidity is the key to success in crypto. ABY is creating an opportunity for patient traders and investors to become a mega whale

Yah Although ABY grows slower than other coin, but I feel it is very solid :)

Hold to die ! Let patient 

correct,this is why i love crypto. the magic of saving something. i am not so sure artbyte gonna be reach $1 in december,maybe in august or sooner,it will to the moon fastly.

10 hours ago, fityan said:

correct,this is why i love crypto. the magic of saving something. i am not so sure artbyte gonna be reach $1 in december,maybe in august or sooner,it will to the moon fastly.

What is you reasoning? Do you have any ideas to back up your claim? Lot of people say many altcoins will go the moon, but rarely give reason. I think ABY can get to $1 if we keep promoting it, get more people to use it. I think ABY tipping has been a success and we've gotten more artists to join the community.

1 hour ago, AdamsEve said:

What is you reasoning? Do you have any ideas to back up your claim? Lot of people say many altcoins will go the moon, but rarely give reason. I think ABY can get to $1 if we keep promoting it, get more people to use it. I think ABY tipping has been a success and we've gotten more artists to join the community.

the reason is same as yours,more people active in this forum,community,keep using artbyte for tipping an artist,it will increase ABY value,also if developer creating Artbyte event,it will better for ABY price. 

It's really hard to say given how crazy the whole cryptocurrency thing is nowadays, but if ABY was at $1 it would enter TOP 60. Not impossible, but there is a lot of work to be done before I can really see that happening. But ABY will grow for sure, that's clear.

3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

It's really hard to say given how crazy the whole cryptocurrency thing is nowadays, but if ABY was at $1 it would enter TOP 60. Not impossible, but there is a lot of work to be done before I can really see that happening. But ABY will grow for sure, that's clear.

as far as I know, we are now in the area of 380 seats. 20 cents will be accurately achieved)) I believe in this

4 hours ago, Teis91 said:

I think everybody is saying this about the coin(s) they are hodling ;)

Very true. Me personally, but I think most people, I only invest in coins in which I see a future. And when you see a future, you expect a good price. Is 1 usd reachable? I think it is, maybe not this year, but we'll see what happens. 

20 hours ago, Gates said:

as far as I know, we are now in the area of 380 seats. 20 cents will be accurately achieved)) I believe in this

I'm not sure about predictions anymore, there's really no way to know and any sort of even can make or break the whole thing, but kinda seems like we would be entering a little longer bear market at the moment, so we shall see. But let's hope for the best!

12 hours ago, P.E. said:

Very true. Me personally, but I think most people, I only invest in coins in which I see a future. And when you see a future, you expect a good price. Is 1 usd reachable? I think it is, maybe not this year, but we'll see what happens. 

Confidence is key, if you have confidence in the coin, you're less likely to panicsell when it goes down for a while.

4 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I'm not sure about predictions anymore, there's really no way to know and any sort of even can make or break the whole thing, but kinda seems like we would be entering a little longer bear market at the moment, so we shall see. But let's hope for the best!

yes, after such rapid growth inevitably some rate reduction. But in the future we will grow.

16 hours ago, bloodywing said:

Right now IMHO it's very hard to even get ABY or exchange it (I'm not speaking about mining it), since most exchange markets closed their registrations for now.

For new users this is indeed an issue, but there's really nothing that can be done before the exchanges up their game and can accommodate more people than they do now. Luckily this shouldn't take all that long, and since we're in a bear market right now you're not even losing out, quite the opposite actually!

2 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

i will suggest artbyte to create exchange thread an appoint a moderator that will serve as an escrow should incase anyone want to sell or buy aby. Most coins affected by coinsmarket server downtime are using this method especially on discord group.

I strongly support your view because it will make Artbyte more accessible